Emo Scene Community

1000's of emo guys & girls!

Search soEmo

Top Emo Bands View All

Emo Lyrics View All

Nothing I say I comes out right, I can't love without a fight, no one ever knows my name, when I pray for sun it rains. I'm Alive, by Becca

Emo Forums » Love And Relationships (Reply)

Royhalister
Do you think a couple that smokes marijuana together is a bad couple? Jul 28 2022, 03:08 PM

Do you think a couple that smokes marijuana together is a bad couple?

How does it affect a couple's relationship?

Replies

Namibu69
Jul 28 2022, 08:44 PM

No, I don't think so. even on the contrary, I think it brings people very close together.

If you smoke pot together and don't abuse. it's great, personally in my relationship pot has really helped me understand each other. listen and hear my partner.

It's also a great way to do something creative together.

My partner and I paint together, we get very lively and soulful pictures.

I personally see a lot of benefits in smoking together, marijuana excites and gives confidence, but it also gives peace of mind.

I've read a lot about it and might suggest you read an article on the subject https://www.smokeandpoke.com/blog/how-does-marijuana-affect-sex-drive/,

It talks a lot about it, I think you will find it interesting to read.

KventinAvagaro
Jul 28 2022, 09:12 PM

I used to not study any information about it at all, only lately I've become interested.

I think I would be interested in reading the article you mentioned.

I still think it's a bit exaggerated. 

ampva302
Aug 04 2022, 01:16 AM

Any people who use weed doesn't mean they are bad people, I think people should erase that in their mind. Weed doesn’t kill people, and is non-addictive, unlike Cigarettes. Cheers! From us at Dover!

christinabdnr
Aug 19 2022, 02:38 PM

I think it's a good match. I read that a couple who drink alcohol together sometimes has a strong relationship. I guess the same rule applies to smoking weed.

Add Reply

• Please note: Comments soEmo.co.uk considers to be totally unrelated spam will be removed.

Featured Users View More