Emo Scene Community

1000's of emo guys & girls!

Search soEmo

Top Emo Bands View All

Emo Lyrics View All

Then I lost it all Dead and broken. My back's against the wall. Cut me open. I'm just trying to breathe, Just trying to figure it out Because I built these walls to watch them crumbling down. Lost it all, by Black Veil Brides

Emo Forums » Emo Fashion (Reply)

Heber
Emo Style with Wednesday Jackets Dec 26 2022, 07:20 AM

Wednesday Jackets

If you want to add a little emo style to your wardrobe, try pairing a Wednesday jacket with some of your other favorite items. Wednesday jackets are characterized by their long and baggy silhouette and are often made of denim or corduroy. For an edgy look, pair your Wednesday jacket with a pair of distressed jeans, a graphic tee, and a pair of chunky combat boots. Add some fun accessories, like a beanie or a statement necklace, to complete your look.

Replies

KiikV
Mar 07 2023, 05:14 PM

Emo fashion typically features dark, tight-fitting clothing such as skinny jeans, band t-shirts, and leather jackets. Look for clothing that fits well and expresses your personal style. Always choose jackets that are edgy, unique, and express your individual personality. Emo jackets are often customized with patches, pins, or other embellishments, so don't be afraid to get creative and make your jacket your own.

Add Reply

• Please note: Comments soEmo.co.uk considers to be totally unrelated spam will be removed.

Featured Users View More