Emo Scene Community

1000's of emo guys & girls!

Search soEmo

Top Emo Bands View All

Emo Lyrics View All

Cause every single day I wanna blame myself, I'm with you when you sleep but you're with someone else. And every single day you see my colors fade, I'm just that picture that you haven't thrown away.. Ornament, by nothing, nowhere

Emo Forums » Newbies (Reply)

fakeyeezy
Reps Nike SB Dunk Low Mar 06 2023, 07:48 AM

The Nike SB Dunk Low "Orange Box" is a sneaker that was released in 2016 as part of Nike's skateboarding line. The shoe is inspired by the original Nike SB shoebox that was introduced in 2005. The shoe features a colorway that mimics the orange and white design of the original shoebox.

The upper of the shoe is constructed with premium suede and leather materials in orange and white colorways. The Nike swoosh is in white leather with a black outline. The shoe also features a Nike SB logo on the heel tab and a Nike Skateboarding tongue tag. Reps Nike SB Dunk Low

The midsole of the shoe is white with an orange outsole, and it also features a Zoom Air unit in the heel for added comfort and cushioning. The shoe comes with orange laces and an extra set of white laces.

Overall, the Nike SB Dunk Low "Orange Box" is a stylish and unique sneaker that pays homage to Nike's skateboarding heritage. It has become a sought-after collector's item among sneakerheads and fans of the Nike SB line.

Replies

Emo Pictures - DimaD
DimaD
Apr 03 2023, 07:26 PM

Can agree that nike is very cool shoes!

PetieT
May 13 2023, 04:30 PM

Really cool shoes

Cutilleacted
Jun 03 2023, 09:00 AM

The Nike SB Dunk Low "Orange Box" is actually a sneaker released in 2016. It pays homage to the iconic bitlife orange shoebox synonymous with Nike's SB line of skateboarding shoes.

Add Reply

• Please note: Comments soEmo.co.uk considers to be totally unrelated spam will be removed.

Featured Users View More