Emo Scene Community

1000's of emo guys & girls!

Search soEmo

Top Emo Bands View All

Emo Lyrics View All

In the end As my soul's laid to rest What is left of my body Or am I just a shell? And I have fought And with flesh and blood I commanded an army Through it all I have given my home for a moment of glory In The End, by Black Veil Brides

Emo Forums » Emo Lifestyle (Reply)

PetieT
The problem with the car Jun 25 2023, 10:32 AM

Hi all! I have a problem with my car. It's starting up very strangely. I've looked at it a bunch of times and it's fine. Ignition, battery, everything is fine and everything is working properly. I can't figure out what the problem is. I have a Nissan Terrano. Maybe you can tell me something.

Replies

PetieT
Jun 26 2023, 12:51 PM

Hello! I appreciate your thoroughness in troubleshooting the strange startup issue. It can indeed be quite perplexing when everything seems to be in order. Your suggestion to check the car's MOT history on carcheck123 is a great idea. Accessing that valuable information may uncover any past maintenance or recorded problems that could be related to the current situation. Thank you for sharing this helpful tip

Add Reply

• Please note: Comments soEmo.co.uk considers to be totally unrelated spam will be removed.

Featured Users View More