Emo Scene Community

1000's of emo guys & girls!

Search soEmo

Top Emo Bands View All

Emo Lyrics View All

You make me feel like I'm fucking drowning (I need to cut you out, I need to cut you out). You made my world come crashing down around me(I need to cut you out) The Black, by Asking Alexandria

Emo Forums » Emo Lifestyle (Reply)

jojoz
Fitness thread Jul 15 2023, 01:09 PM

Do you go into sport? What are your favs workout routine? What supplements do you take?

Replies

jojoz
Jul 15 2023, 01:10 PM
I do whatever I enjoy doing. When I do that I keep exercising and that's more important than anything else at my age. In the morning I jump for 15 minutes on a mini-trampoline. Mid-morning or early afternoon I do a 7 Minute Workout per an app on my cell phone. On Tuesdays and Thursdays I do yoga and lifting. Sometimes in the afternoon Monday through Friday I do some exercise/lifting in the exercise room in our building. In addition, I hike 6–8 miles in the mountains, rollerblade or dance at least once a week.
sammyys
Jul 15 2023, 01:13 PM

Unsure of your overall health goals, but a good foundation is key. This foundation I’ve researched and experienced to be 3 key rhythms. Sleep, Eat, and Move. You can find an overwhelming amount of beneficial studies online, but to oversimplify I follow this routine.

Sleep at least 7.5 hours a night

Eat within a 10 hour window of the day

Move, stand or walk every 30 minutes

bootsaustere
Jul 26 2023, 10:57 AM

Whatever makes me happy, I do. This helps me maintain my exercise routine, which at my age is crucial. I use a mini-trampoline-the backrooms for fifty minutes every morning. 

Add Reply

• Please note: Comments soEmo.co.uk considers to be totally unrelated spam will be removed.

Featured Users View More