Emo Scene Community

1000's of emo guys & girls!

Search soEmo

Top Emo Bands View All

Emo Lyrics View All

It's raining outside the tears pouring from my eyes and my heart beat is slowly fading It's raining outside the pulse in my body is faint as I'm sitting here waiting just for you to call . . . Goodbye, by Liars Hands

Emo Forums » General Emo Discussion (Reply)

Woopsig
It's a shame to give up the game Aug 26 2023, 10:29 AM

Roblox used to be my favorite game, but lately I've gotten bored playing it. I still love the game, but am looking for ways to make it more fun again. Do you have any ideas or suggestions on how to reignite my enthusiasm for Roblox? I'm really sad to give up on this game. It has given me so much...

Replies

Emo Pictures - CLASSICPWN4G3
CLASSICPWN4G3
Sep 01 2023, 07:11 AM
I know how you feel! I really loved playing Roblox but I hate what it’s become. They completely changed the game so it’s like almost unnoticeable to the old Roblox I loved. Plus the people on there now are toxic and don’t know how to have fun in my opinion. I agree with you I wanna get my interest reignited too. A lot of the games I liked have been taken down and now all the games are pretty much clones of each other. I still play but it’s not as fun as it used to be. :/
PetieT
Jan 27 2024, 09:26 AM

It's completely natural for interests to ebb and flow, even with favorite games like Roblox. If you're looking to inject some new excitement into your gaming sessions, you might consider exploring a different angle. While some players turn to cheats to mix things up, there's another option you could try. You can visit jjsploit if you're interested in experimenting with cheats that are free and not easily tracked by anti-cheat programs.

Add Reply

• Please note: Comments soEmo.co.uk considers to be totally unrelated spam will be removed.

Featured Users View More