Emo Scene Community

1000's of emo guys & girls!

Search soEmo

Top Emo Bands View All

Emo Lyrics View All

well, how did we get here decode, by Paramore

Emo Forums » General Emo Discussion (Reply)

PetieT
Reading problems Sep 10 2023, 07:22 PM

I have problems with my reading skills and it is affecting my grades. I need help, but I don't know where to start. I mean, I'm almost 20, and I'm reading at a 3rd grade level at best.... I realize this is not normal. But at the same time, English is not my first language. If anyone has any tips or recommendations on how to improve my reading, I would appreciate your point of view.

Replies

Woopsig
Sep 11 2023, 10:35 AM

Set aside dedicated time each day to read. Start with materials that interest you and gradually challenge yourself with more complex texts. Keep a vocabulary journal to jot down new words you encounter while reading. Learn their meanings and try to use them in your writing and conversations. Joining a book club or reading group can motivate you to read regularly and engage in discussions about the books you've read.

AlexBrod
Apr 25 2024, 06:42 PM

Hello everyone! I wanted to share my positive experience with www.fdcapital.co.uk, a fantastic resource for hiring employees. My interaction with them was nothing short of exceptional. The FD Capital team is highly professional and skilled, offering us a diverse pool of candidates that matched our requirements perfectly. Their assistance greatly expedited our hiring process. If you're seeking a financial controller, I strongly suggest considering their services.

Emo Pictures - SpaceGhostUF0
SpaceGhostUF0
Apr 26 2024, 12:05 AM

Where is little Flame when you need him?

Add Reply

• Please note: Comments soEmo.co.uk considers to be totally unrelated spam will be removed.

Featured Users View More