Emo Scene Community

1000's of emo guys & girls!

Search soEmo

Top Emo Bands View All

Emo Lyrics View All

I think I made it a game to play your game, and let myself cry, I buried myself alive on the inside, so I can shut you out, and let you go away for a long time... Buried Myself Alive, by The Used

Emo Forums » General Emo Discussion (Reply)

Woopsig
I need a pole mat Sep 21 2023, 06:38 PM

Hi everyone, I'm in a bit of a quandary. I've recently started pole dancing as a new hobby, and I'm in desperate need of a quality pole mat. Does anyone have any recommendations or suggestions on where to find one? Because the only ones in my town are cheap and horrible

Replies

PetieT
Sep 22 2023, 09:50 PM

Hello! Another option to consider is searching for local fitness stores or dance studios in your area. They often carry pole mats and can provide you with expert advice on choosing the right one for your needs. Additionally, you might find mats that are specifically tailored to your style of pole dancing, ensuring you get the best fit and performance. Don't forget to read reviews and compare prices to make an informed decision. Happy pole dancing!

Add Reply

• Please note: Comments soEmo.co.uk considers to be totally unrelated spam will be removed.

Featured Users View More