1000's of emo guys & girls!

Search soEmo

Top Emo Bands View All

Emo Lyrics View All

My soul brings tears to angelic eyes. God Called In Sick Today, by AFI

Emo Forums » Emo Lifestyle (Reply)

tommaz
Investing in crypto Oct 28 2023, 12:41 PM
What are your thoughts on crypto? I keep hearing about crypto but I don't understand it so I'm asking for some help. So why do people invest in it? I know all investing is kind of like gambling but with stocks there's some tangible thing you get. Most stocks pay out dividends and in theory if a stock is undervalued then some very rich people will buy the stock because they want a partial ownership of the company itself which creates a scarcity that drives up prices. So there's something tangible there (ownership plus dividends) but with crypto I'm confused. What do you get? I hear people invest in it cause it's the "future currency of the world" but then wouldn't it be a bad investment because for a currency to function I'd have to stop all its volatility and become mostly stagnant like the us dollar. I also hear that people invest in it cause they are investing in the block chain technology but bitcoin isn't a company and they don't have any patents so how is it investing in the block chain? Is crypto just a pyramid scheme/gambling ring or am I missing something. Is it a worthy investment for someone a bit more risk adverse?

Replies

sammyys
Oct 28 2023, 12:43 PM
Bitcoin is like digital gold. There is only limited supply, demand will go up.
jojoz
Oct 28 2023, 12:45 PM

First you have to understand what base money is. The only base monies are gold boullion and paper bills. Of these only one has supply predictability. All digital representations of these are leveraged tokenized liabilities (as many Russians and other world citizens have learned recently). I found many useful info about crypto trading and BTC here https://www.msn.com/en-sg/news/other/how-the-banking-industry-is-primed-to-shape-the-future-of-crypto-in-singapore/ar-AA19onka.

Bitcoin is the first fully digital bearer asset with predictable supply that doesn't require guarding and shipping minerals or wood pulp around. That's the core innovation.

sammyys
Dec 23 2023, 01:24 PM
I have 50-75% of my Crypto on a Ledger Nano S and the remaining on a Trezor. Also I invest in airdrops. Find Airdrops for investment is not so easy. Before participating in any airdrop, it's advisable to carefully read the terms and conditions, research the project, and be cautious of potential risks. There are several ways to earn money through crypto airdrops.

Add Reply

• Please note: Comments soEmo.co.uk considers to be totally unrelated spam will be removed.

Featured Users View More