Emo Scene Community

1000's of emo guys & girls!

Search soEmo

Top Emo Bands View All

Emo Lyrics View All

You'll try and you'll fail I'll be the one that prevails Melodramatic, by Blessthefall

Emo Forums » Emo Lifestyle (Reply)

Emo Pictures - DeenHH
DeenHH
Interesting Facts about the History of Photography Nov 06 2023, 09:40 PM

Hello, fellow photography enthusiasts! I'm really into photography, and I'm interested in learning more about its history. Does anyone have some fascinating facts or stories from the early days of photography to share?

Replies

Emo Pictures - PollYY
PollYY
Nov 06 2023, 11:10 PM

Hey there! Sure thing, photography has a rich history. Did you know that the first permanent photograph ever taken was in 1826 by Joseph Nicéphore Niépce? It's called "View from the Window at Le Gras." It was a long exposure, lasting about 8 hours! Photography has evolved so much over time, from black and white to color, film to digital, and even advancements in smartphone photography. It's a dynamic field with a fascinating history (https://depositphotos.com/free-images.html). 

Woopsig
Nov 13 2023, 08:04 PM

Another cool piece of history is the daguerreotype, named after its inventor, Louis Daguerre. It was one of the earliest photographic processes, and it produced unique, mirror-like images on polished silver plates. They were incredibly popular in the 1840s and 1850s.

KellyP
Nov 17 2023, 08:05 PM

The first photograph was taken in 1826 by Joseph Nicéphore Niépce. He used a technique called heliography, which involved coating a metal plate with a light-sensitive material and then exposing it to light. The resulting image was a faint negative, but it was a groundbreaking achievement.

Add Reply

• Please note: Comments soEmo.co.uk considers to be totally unrelated spam will be removed.

Featured Users View More