Emo Scene Community

1000's of emo guys & girls!

Search soEmo

Top Emo Bands View All

Emo Lyrics View All

And say, what i wanna say! Tell me I'm an angel, take this to my grave!Tell me I'm a bad man, kick me like a stray. Tell me I'm an angel, take this to my grave! House Of Wolves, by My Chemical Romance

Emo Forums » General Emo Discussion (Reply)

jamesmurfyiii
Looking for a wide range of eyewear: tips? Jun 11 2024, 12:45 PM

I'm currently looking for a new pair of glasses and want to find a place with a really big selection. My old glasses no longer meet my needs and I am looking for something new, stylish and modern. Does anyone know where I can find a really wide range of glasses? I'm interested in both regular prescription glasses and sunglasses. Where do you usually buy glasses? Are there any specialty stores or online sites worth checking out? I would be grateful for any advice and recommendations!

Replies

Emo Pictures - jasonukirov
jasonukirov
Jun 11 2024, 02:14 PM

So, I recently got into searching for new glasses on the Internet and came across a cool site https://glassesstore.co.uk/ where you can choose models for every taste and wallet. Honestly, was pleasantly surprised at how much variety and color options come in. I especially liked the sunglasses - stylish and look good on the face. And I also see that the prices are reasonable, you can find both cheap and more expensive options. I like that everything is simple, you can choose and order right away, without leaving home.

Emo Pictures - petrderbikov
petrderbikov
Jun 13 2024, 05:03 PM

I've found this store to be reliable for buying glasses. They offer good prices and quality products.

Add Reply

• Please note: Comments soEmo.co.uk considers to be totally unrelated spam will be removed.

Featured Users View More