Emo Scene Community

1000's of emo guys & girls!

Search soEmo

Top Emo Bands View All

Emo Lyrics View All

I don't need no heaven or hell but it's alright As long as you're in my heart Heaven / Hell, by The 69 Eyes

Emo Forums » Love And Relationships (Reply)

Emo Pictures - xXeMoRaCeRXx
xXeMoRaCeRXx
Use This Section To Talk About Love and Relationships Dec 31 2009, 11:00 PM
Looking for someone special? Heartbroken? Sex and Relationship issues?

Replies

May 07 2008, 02:31 PM
uugh...dont even get e started here...guys can be such a**holes and they use you and treat you like shit...people say that sharing sex with someone you love is the best feeling in the world...well guess what? ITS NOT.....the best feeling in the world is just spending time with that special someone not always having to be right there up their a** but knoweing that they're there and that they ove you too...just hanging out with that person out in oublic for eery one to see how much you mean to each other or just cuddling is the best feeling...just being with them is the greatest feeling in the world....nothing else matters then......thats my opinion anyways...but yeah. Message me pplz!!!!!! ~<3~ SeReNiTy
HEY HEY HEY PPL CHECK OUT THE FORUM!!!!!I POSTED A VERY CONTROVERSAL POST ON ONE AND I NEED PEOPLES OPINIONS...DONT AGREE JUST TO MAKE ME LIKE YOU...I TRULY WANT EVERYONES OPINION...I RESPECT EVERYONE FOR HAVING THEIR OWN IDEAS...... ~SERENITY~
Emo Pictures - Pagan
Pagan
this is so very true many guys are jerks one tried to get me virginty but he didnt still a virgin whoop whoop Yours Pagan
May 08 2008, 06:49 AM
I really do agree with you about that Serenity. Love doesn't mean you have to have sex all the time. All good relationships are the ones where you just love being around them and love when your heart starts racing like mad at something they say or do. It's the most amazing feeling in the world in my opinion...
May 19 2008, 06:59 PM
i agree...there r so many guys out there who do nothing but try to get u into bed with them and it does suck!!!! srsly...love is NOT only about the sex but sayin that i must also add that there are decent guys out there who really actually care...they're jst really hard to find these days
shepardosdemon
May 20 2008, 12:17 PM
haha well i agree and disagree with u on this one. i agree with ur opinion that boys are a**holes, but i disagree because its not all of us that are like that, but yes spending most of my life in all boys schools and enginerring college it is true and it anoys me alot of the time. there r no girls and all they talk about is sex and no commitment and that anoys me because none of them have ever been heart broken but i have and it hurts when they talk about it :S but unlike most boys i agree that spending time can be so much better and feel better just to know that ur both safe and happy is much better then worrying if ur good in bed or not :S i dont think u r but dont be to quick to judge all boys :P
xXeMoRaCeRXx
May 20 2008, 12:26 PM
There are some decent guys out there!! A relationship certainly isn't just about sex nice as it is. It's also about the wonderful times you spend and remember long after together for a start.
May 20 2008, 07:21 PM
well i'm stil to meet someone like that :(
victhevamp
May 22 2008, 01:22 PM
awwww dont worry im sure u will find someone :) well ive def found mine :D <3 xxxxxxx
Jun 03 2008, 03:42 AM
what do i believe in well I'll tell you i believe in a strong relationship and heres something for the guys its not about the sex its about having someone there by your side someone to talk to I'm a guy that doesn't hold back on my feelings if u like a special someone tell this person how much you care for her but if you hold back you're FUCKED you'll feel like a lost little boy i should know I've done it once before and take your lady out to the movies shopping to a really fancy restaurant's(don't be cheap go for the best)don't expect sex otherwise they'll never speak to you again im not afraid to say that im still a VIRGIN but thats because sex isn't important i might be young and some of you probably are thinking what am i on but i know how to love respect and treat women for fuck sake i was raised by a lesbian so so be a real man jus kno that they love you and you should do the same Jayson
Jun 07 2008, 08:21 AM
Love is one thing i can never keep up with for a weird reason... To tell you the truth i havnt actually had a actual serious Relationship. I Guess guyz dont find me "Atractive". But what can i say.
Emo Pictures - Tantra_B
Tantra_B
Jun 07 2008, 12:41 PM
Aww Vic, aren't you sweet? :P
Emo Pictures - neroshika
neroshika
Jun 09 2008, 11:00 AM
looooooooooool girls girls don't judge all boys because of one boys dumness.some boys like don't really care tht much on the exotic side. we just care wanna be cared for and nt to be used as fools all the time. thts my opinion anyway
Jun 21 2008, 01:07 PM
But most guys are easily distracted by other things .. So it makes out they dont care... well some of the time. I Remember i cut my hair and my bf didnt even notice!!! Shows how much he pays attention
Jul 02 2008, 04:00 PM
most guys that i kno are fuck wits that deserve to die by my hands for the way they treat their women its a desgrace for what they do it drives me mad
victhevamp
Jul 07 2008, 07:36 AM
do people agree that its normally the guy who breaks the girls heart? or do you think its normally the other way around? are you the always the heartbreaker or the heartbroken?
xXeMoRaCeRXx
Jul 07 2008, 03:56 PM
The guy in my experience, but that's not to say I haven't been 'dumped' as well.
Emo Pictures - Tantra_B
Tantra_B
Jul 12 2008, 11:02 AM
May I ask you two a question? :P How long have you been a couple?
xXeMoRaCeRXx
Jul 13 2008, 09:36 AM
Since last September. Nosey :p
Emo Pictures - Tantra_B
Tantra_B
Jul 13 2008, 11:30 AM
I'm just asking! Won't show an interest then :P Awww -- how cute ^.^

Add Reply

• Please note: Comments soEmo.co.uk considers to be totally unrelated spam will be removed.

Featured Users View More