Emo Scene Community

1000's of emo guys & girls!

Search soEmo

Top Emo Bands View All


Emo Lyrics View All

Sweat drips in my eyes. Screams of lust we cry. Tonight you are everything. You're everything. You're everything to me. Apology, by Alesana

Messages (Reply)

soEmo.co.uk - Emo Kids - PrettyAsPuke


Don't Worry About It
23 / Female / Under Your Bed, United States
Member since: Aug 22, 2017
Last online: Jul 12, 2019

Current rating: No rating yet/10 (0 votes cast)

About Me

✩ ✩ ✩ ✩ ✩ ✩ ✩ ✩ ✩ Sad music. Emo violence. Tentacle porn. Your mom. Kitties.☻︎ Hentai. Getting drowned in the kitchen sink. I look nicer than I really am.♥︎ I don’t really give a shit about relationships and all that. If you wanna chill and maybe play some League, hmu.

Favourite Music

-Emotive Hardcore -Skramz -Emoviolence -Post-Hardcore -Industrial -Deathcore -Some game OSTs and anime OPs. If you want specifics, ask.

Favourite Films / TV / Books

I watch Twitch about 95% of the time. The other 5%, I’m either watching anime or some fucked up horror. I play WAY too much League. You can ask, I do love to read, but I have a suspicion that the vast majority of people here won’t give a shit.

Education / Occupation


Who I'd Like To Meet

Comments (Add Comment)

Invalid page
  • Please note: Comments soEmo.co.uk considers to be totally unrelated spam will be removed.


Comments (Add Comment)

Comments (Add Comment)

Comments (Add Comment)

Comments (Add Comment)

Comments (Add Comment)

Comments (Add Comment)

Comments (Add Comment)


Invalid page


No journal entries here yet :O