Emo lyricsi laid down i drank the poison then ii pass the fuck outEmo song lyrics
(Pierce The Veil - disasteroligy)

Alternative clothing from Sohos

Blue Banana

__metal__'s Profile Comments

Total Comments: 8

Just_About_Done - soEmo.co.uk
Just_About_Done

Aug 05 2009, 02:53 PM

don't worry i will tell u and maybe u give me a tatoo?
Just_About_Done - soEmo.co.uk
Just_About_Done

Jul 30 2009, 06:29 PM

my mom is ok just a bit tired. yeah well i've never been to india but i want to go there in a few years. well i am a deep but shy person and i love tatoos i want a couple. and snake bites. yeah but i have to wait awhile. i love music and it helps me get through my life. i would be lost without it. i think that a song is good when the emotions bleeds out through the words. yeah i know pretty deep stuff
Just_About_Done - soEmo.co.uk
Just_About_Done

Jul 23 2009, 05:15 PM

sorry my mom got out of the hospital nothing serious but i had to take care of her. yeah i write stories about things or issues in the world that are important and need a voice. the songs i write about how i interpert things in my life and such yeah i guess that is the best way to describe it and ur right i will stick with the school things. don't worry. so what do you do?
Just_About_Done - soEmo.co.uk
Just_About_Done

Jul 14 2009, 07:24 AM

yeah well im in school. parent won't let me escape that. yeah but i wish i could just pursue my music and my writing without having the bother of going to school. That would make things so music easier. how's about u?
-Peices-of-Me- - soEmo.co.uk
-Peices-of-Me-

Jul 14 2009, 01:43 AM

what do i do? lol idk skateboard play xbox snowboard when i can i have dance on saturdays lol
Just_About_Done - soEmo.co.uk
Just_About_Done

Jul 10 2009, 06:03 PM

pretty chill just riding the wave in the ocean called my life. U?
-Peices-of-Me- - soEmo.co.uk
-Peices-of-Me-

Jul 05 2009, 11:53 AM

thanks hunn :)
xXeMoRaCeRXx - soEmo.co.uk
xXeMoRaCeRXx

Jul 02 2009, 10:17 PM

Heya __metal__ welcome to soEmo.co.uk

Please fill out your profile and add some pics when you get the chance.

Find other members using the Browse feature and check out the Emo Forums as well.

The site is still in development so if you have any suggestions or problems please email info@soemo.co.uk

-Matt