Emo Scene Community

1000's of emo guys & girls!

Search soEmo

Top Emo Bands View All

Emo Lyrics View All

I walk a lonely road,the only one that I have ever known,don't know where it goes,but it's home to me and I walk alone I walk this empty street,on the Boulevard of Broken Dreams Where the city sleeps,and I'm the only one and I walk alone boulevard of broken dreams, by Green Day

Emo Forums » General Emo Discussion (Reply)

Emo Pictures - FusionFallX
FusionFallX
Was it for the better? May 28 2015, 01:17 AM
Heya guys.. I know this is long but please bare with me on it. Recently I have blocked my best friend and removed her out of my life. She was my only friend I've had last me for months. Saved my life a couple times. We just haven't been talking a lot lately ( past month )and she has gotten a boyfriend and has been paying so much attention to him, which I totally fucking understand of her to do. II understand we didn't date because I'm like 6 years younger then her, but I feel like shit. I'm not mad that we aren't dating since she had a boyfriend when we first started talking and I knew I wasn't going to get her, I just feel cramp because she's my first love and she hasn't even been paying attention to me. Couple months back I would say I was happy because I had someone who cared for me, but now, I feel Like I have fuckin nobody, which isn't true because I have a couple people who I know won't be there next month. I just feel so shit. I'm never satisfied even if I have a girlfriend :( I guess I did it for the better since I know I would be feeling this way for a while. I didn't even tell her goodbye. Me and her have been getting into loads of arguements lately but I keep fucking coming back. Guessing I'm stronger now to leave for sure since im so fed up from all this bullshit

Replies

Lord_Of_Woe
May 28 2015, 03:16 AM
You made a very wise decision because it's better to do that than keep waiting for her to eventually pay attention to you.
Emo Pictures - xXeMoRaCeRXx
xXeMoRaCeRXx
May 28 2015, 12:06 PM
Have you written her a long message to tell her how you feel. May sound stupid, but it's what I'd try.
CatCakes
May 29 2015, 06:42 AM
it easier said than done but if she doesnt want to be there for you-as a friend-then dont hurt yourself anymore if you talk to her and it doesnt get better, then wish her the best and there are people who will care for you and love you
Emo Pictures - SLOW-LIFE
SLOW-LIFE
May 29 2015, 12:05 PM
I agree with the 2 comments above. I had about the same thing and told her that I had a crush on her. Then she rejected me and we both felt better. It´s really relieving to be completely honest about your feelings. :) You could say sth like: "It hurt me to keep our friendship since I have a crush on you and that´s why I wanted to end it. I hope you can understand it." Like that you might escape moments of cringing later on when you think back and realize what a jerk you were. At least I have these moments nowadays for various reasons and it really doesn´t feel nice XD On the other hand I agree that there will definitely always be ppl to whom you can relate and who become friends :) as long as you don´t evade meeting ppl. Well I hope that helped Ayways Good Luck c:
Emo Pictures - FusionFallX
FusionFallX
May 30 2015, 02:38 PM
Thanks for the help all you guys. for the second guy who replied, I did end up sending her long ass messages of how I felt, and while she might have felt bad, all she said is " but I love him and youre making me stay away from who I love " ( which I never told her anything about her boyfriend, I just asked her politely if she could not mention him )

Add Reply

• Please note: Comments soEmo.co.uk considers to be totally unrelated spam will be removed.

Featured Users View More