Emo Scene Community

1000's of emo guys & girls!

Search soEmo

Top Emo Bands View All

Emo Lyrics View All

I'm no good for you. This heart ain't built for two so, run away, runaway, cuz I'm no, I'm no, I'm no good for you. I'ma love killer. Killer, by The Ready Set

Emo Forums » Emo Poetry (Reply)

Emo Pictures - SLOW-LIFE
SLOW-LIFE
The Anti-Depression Poem or "The kiddo that pees constantly" Aug 01 2015, 10:15 PM
So coz every poem I saw here so far was pretty depressing I thought that I should add something rather positive though I kinda feel sick now bc I put too much cacaopowder into my soy milk ^^' In a village between both - wood and rock there shined a shiny kiddo - wearing no clothes no sock and as he peed at peoples doors - they were shocked so they put him into prison and sealed the lock but no hindrance was this to the kiddos peeing c*ck coz the peeĀ“s acid melted away ..... the village Between wood and rock - there was a lake To Be Continued XD it was fun to me - hope the joy spreaded. Cheer up guys.

Replies

Aug 25 2015, 11:03 PM
F*ck yeah , he's killin it :D
Emo Pictures - SLOW-LIFE
SLOW-LIFE
Aug 26 2015, 05:13 PM
:D glad you like it
Loveless_Justin
Sep 06 2015, 02:17 AM
There was a lake... where I met Drake... fist in his face and I have sex with cake... it's a lie, i'm dancing, i'm so robotic... peeing in the lake still, i'm alcoholic... wasted and wounded it ain't what the moon did I better stop rapping, "This ain't emo, it's kewn shit."

Add Reply

• Please note: Comments soEmo.co.uk considers to be totally unrelated spam will be removed.

Featured Users View More