Emo Scene Community

1000's of emo guys & girls!

Search soEmo

Top Emo Bands View All

Emo Lyrics View All

Maybe we, why don't we Sit right here for half an hour We'll speak of what a waste I am And how we missed your beat again. Writing on the Walls, by Underoath

Emo Forums » Emo Music (Reply)

Emo Pictures - Aleksander_Anarchy
Aleksander_Anarchy
The World Is Apart - [ICBNH] Oct 20 2016, 04:30 AM
I am so sick of this torment. The feeling of opening flesh and cut veins. These thoughts inside my head crash into each other like a torrent. When self destruction comes it we bleed like storming rains. We are given a means to the end. (Apart the world it seems. We long for this to end.) (x2) We have nothing in the future but you seem so sure. A strike of lightening and it comes to us. A fight within out minds is actually a blur. We fought and we fought from dawn until dusk. Apart the world it seems. We long for this to end. (x2) So lets make this clear of what we feel everyday. APART THE WORLD IT SEEMS! WE LONG FOR THIS TO END! AND BRING DOWN OPPOSITES IN THIS WORLD! They won't even listen to us. So let them fall, let them fall, (let them fall into ignorance.) (x2) Let the goddamn people fall! The World Is Apart by [ICBNH]

Replies

No replies here yet :O

Add Reply

• Please note: Comments soEmo.co.uk considers to be totally unrelated spam will be removed.

Featured Users View More