Emo Scene Community

1000's of emo guys & girls!

Search soEmo

Top Emo Bands View All

Emo Lyrics View All

On top of the roof the air is so cold and so calm, I say your name in silence don't wanna hear it right now, the eyes of the city are counting the tears falling down, each one a promise of everything that you never found Don't Jump, by Tokio Hotel

Emo Forums » Help And Advice (Reply)

Emo Pictures - Emotaku40
Emotaku40
No Emos In My Emo Life May 13 2018, 02:03 AM
I don't have emo people around me to support how I dress up, think and listen to? I'm surrounded by people that won't easily accept the emo subculture. But What should I do when I'm the only emo around and how can I support myself? I want to have friends with my same tastes and I have to constantly hide my true self from the public, like I wish I tainted my hair black and wear all black. But how can I support myself all alone? Help

Replies

Emo Pictures - voodoodollxoxo
voodoodollxoxo
May 13 2018, 11:53 PM
I think it would be best to find friends online. If you can, try to make friends at concerts. If you'd like, we can talk :D
LittleWitch
May 14 2018, 05:00 PM
You can definitely find friends online! There are many people who share the same interests as yourself. I mean that’s why you are on the webpage no? So this is a good start ^^

Add Reply

• Please note: Comments soEmo.co.uk considers to be totally unrelated spam will be removed.

Featured Users View More