Emo Scene Community

1000's of emo guys & girls!

Search soEmo

Top Emo Bands View All

Emo Lyrics View All

I've rather be a half alive . . . . In to the night waking up an ANIMAL inside . . Isolated blood is still runing in my vein . . . To sure u hate me again . . . Cause our love never died. . . Kill me with your kiss, by satyamHCR

Emo Forums » General Emo Discussion (Reply)

Lerrofer
Games for Emo Dec 29 2022, 07:48 PM

What games can you suggest to Emo? Those which can easily describe our way of life

Replies

Uter
Dec 29 2022, 09:40 PM

It's kinda hard you know. Well i know many characters with emo appearence but i can't say that these gamed are definitely for emos, so i can't say or suggest you something specific, so try maybe to google it, idk

run3donlineaz
Jan 31 2023, 07:56 AM

I can't say that I have any experience with this game. But based on what I've seen while playing games, I can see why it's grown so addictive. You can find run 3. The "last survivor" style of game is one that a lot of players like playing. They take pleasure in the opportunity to brag about their skills to their friends and family, as well as the surge of adrenaline that comes with playing the game with others.

hissscute
Feb 09 2023, 07:56 AM

Dude I'm totes bringing this back to the front of everyone's mind. I used to just sit walking up and down the starry section of the game listening to five silent miles slope unblocked. Beautiful gaming moment. 

maseuty
Mar 22 2023, 11:12 AM

Classic game with new interface and gameplay will bring interesting challenges. life the game 

Emo Pictures - Pleasechok3
Pleasechok3
Apr 09 2023, 09:58 PM

Listen, hear me out on this okay: Dream Daddy A Daddy Dating Simulator.
Just kidding, it's just a fun game riddled with dad puns. Highly recommend if you want a laugh though.

Add Reply

• Please note: Comments soEmo.co.uk considers to be totally unrelated spam will be removed.

Featured Users View More