Emo Models - Scene Models - Alternative Site Modelling - page 1 (Apply)
How to be an emo scene site model for soEmo.co.uk?
- Firstly please register as you have to be a member of the site.
- Next simply send your pictures to firstname.lastname@example.org. Put Site Models as the subject and include your username
- 5 - 30 pictures are allowed (more can be added later by emailing them in again)
- Please specify which image you want as the main cover image or whichever is considered the 'best' will be used (can be changed later)
- Please include at least one full body shot
- Tiny, poor quality low resolution images are rejected
(we do not require images taken by a professional photographer in a studio or on location though)
Not all submissions will be accepted as this section of the site is simply here to represent a small selection of models.
Please don't let this put you off joining in on the rest of soEmo.co.uk
You do not have to be covered in tattoos and piercings, but a somewhat "alternative" look is required.
Please note soEmo.co.uk is not a modelling agency.
You are submitting your images here simply to gain some exposure as an emo scene site model. Your images maybe used as part of promotional material in the future, but you will be asked for permission first.
You do not have to have previous modelling experience and we do not require your full stats such as dress size, waist size, height, etc
As per the Terms and Condtions of soEmo.co.uk you have to be over the age of 13 and no nudity is allowed.
Images that violate copyright laws are not acceptable.
Models are ordered by highest - lowest rating.
Everyone is open to rate and comment on your images, but as per the Terms and Conditions these can be removed if deemed inappropriate.
Finally as per Terms and Conditions none of your contact details are given out to third parties.