Emo Scene Community

1000's of emo guys & girls!

Search soEmo

Top Emo Bands View All

Emo Lyrics View All

The weather today is lightly sarcastic with a good chance today indifference of being disitrous of what the critics say London beckoned songs about money writing machines, by Panic! at the Disco

Emo Forums » Emo Art And Photography (Reply)

SomeMorbidKid
Art portfolio May 12 2008, 03:43 AM
Hey everyone, as some of you already know, i'm working on an art portfolio for college (just in case i screw up my exam) and i need lots of opinions, and this is way easier than commenting people individualy... don't know why i didnt realise sooner :) I've added some of my work on my pics, so yeah... Thanks to everyone who has already taken a look, but if anyone else would be so kind, and if you have the time, take a look? ... theyre on my pics and i would appreciate feedback :)

Replies

Emo Pictures - xSUICIDEBLOODx
xSUICIDEBLOODx
Jul 19 2008, 10:36 AM
you can all check out my drawings to under my pics^^ x
Emo Pictures - Blueteardrop
Blueteardrop
Aug 20 2008, 12:02 PM
Nice arts going on here ^_^ I got myself a account here: http://blueteardrop.deviantart.com/ Any other dA'ers out there? :D
victhevamp
Aug 20 2008, 05:20 PM
oooo another DA person :D
Emo Pictures - Blueteardrop
Blueteardrop
Aug 24 2008, 08:52 AM
Oh yeah! :D
victhevamp
Aug 25 2008, 12:51 PM
wow just looked on your DA your artwork is very nice :D you should post some of it on here for people who are too lazy to follow the link :D lol

Add Reply

• Please note: Comments soEmo.co.uk considers to be totally unrelated spam will be removed.

Featured Users View More