Emo Scene Community

1000's of emo guys & girls!

Search soEmo

Top Emo Bands View All

Emo Lyrics View All

I'm feelin lately, I'm goin crazy. Wonderin how I'll go on without you. I keep on tryin, slowly dyin, thinkin about I need you here with me. Read more: Michelle Branch - Without You Lyrics | MetroLyrics without you, by michelle branch

Emo Forums » Emo Music (Reply)

Emo Pictures - xXeMoRaCeRXx
xXeMoRaCeRXx
My Chemical Romance - Emo? May 13 2008, 01:10 PM
Firstly I know this debate is old news and everywhere and probably annoying. Anyway if anyone can be bothered please add your opinions here whether or not you think MCR are emo. If you really wanna go for it actually explain why they are or aren't emo.

Replies

Sugar_Cane
May 22 2008, 08:05 AM
The Daily Mail tend to do that... Stick to the shorter stuff. It's a crap newspaper anyway. It's more for chavs. I guess they keep everything short so they can understand it - and I know that's horribly stereotypical, but if they're gonna be like that to us, I'll do it back! Hmph.
May 27 2008, 04:12 PM
ummm MCR emo...NO! there pop-punky type....i hav no problem wit mcr....garads hott XD
Emo Pictures - Tantra_B
Tantra_B
May 27 2008, 06:25 PM
*Gerard's :P
Emo Pictures - Tantra_B
Tantra_B
May 27 2008, 06:25 PM
Haha, sorry love :D
Emo Pictures - xxxmcremoxxx
xxxmcremoxxx
Jun 04 2008, 01:07 AM
I don't see MCR as emo either. Don't get me wrong, I totally love their music, but I see them as more of a good rock band. I guess people see them as emo because either (a) they don't get what being emo is to start with or (b) they read too much into some of the things that MCR says & the way they dress, or at least used to. Just because you dress in a certain way, it doesn't mean that they're emo & I think people should learn more about what being emo is before they judge. Was just wondering what that Kerrang! article thing was you guys were talking about? We get Kerrang! here - & I love it - but we're several months behind the UK.
xXeMoRaCeRXx
Jun 04 2008, 11:16 AM
The stuff in Kerrang...? Well read my article on the same topic: MCR (My Chemical Romance) / Emo Protest against Daily Mail "suicide cult" claims, London UK
Jun 05 2008, 06:19 AM
ahhh my mistaky. thanks tantra :D Xx Kitten
Emo Pictures - Tantra_B
Tantra_B
Jun 05 2008, 01:59 PM
Any time love :D
victhevamp
Jun 06 2008, 04:39 AM
did gerrad way say something in kerrang like he doesnt like emos a while ago...or did i imagen that?
xXeMoRaCeRXx
Jun 06 2008, 02:13 PM
Possibly. Don't think that want to be associated with the 'emo' tag like a lot of bands. They have no choice really. I don't follow MCR much nowadays though.
Emo Pictures - Tantra_B
Tantra_B
Jun 07 2008, 12:30 PM
Nobody does.... well anyone who prefers their older stuff. You'll be back :P
victhevamp
Jul 29 2008, 01:45 PM
ive pretty much gone off them now! think they had their peak lol
xXeMoRaCeRXx
Jul 29 2008, 02:44 PM
They have a new album which I haven't heard yet. Anyone else?
Aug 11 2008, 01:12 PM
I'm suprised out of anyone who posted this godforsaken topic, it was you.
xXeMoRaCeRXx
Aug 11 2008, 01:44 PM
Yea must have been an off day for me. Invokes discussion though even if it annoys those who have heard it all before like myself. If you really had to say..what genre would say MCR mainly fit in then? Simply 'rock'?

Add Reply

• Please note: Comments soEmo.co.uk considers to be totally unrelated spam will be removed.

Featured Users View More