Emo Scene Community

1000's of emo guys & girls!

Search soEmo

Top Emo Bands View All

Emo Lyrics View All

I hate feeling like this I'm so tired of trying to fight this Comatose, by Skillet

Emo Forums » Emo Lifestyle (Reply)

victhevamp
cult emo films? May 22 2008, 02:25 PM
not sure if it goes under this section or not but is there any cult emo films?? for example many goth people like interveiw with a vampire

Replies

Emo Pictures - WitherdRose
WitherdRose
Oct 13 2008, 11:53 PM
saw is scary and yeah I want mini eggs yumm lol first thing that came in my head got to go i got singing lesson
victhevamp
Oct 16 2008, 06:35 AM
why didnt you like donnie darko? yeh id class saw as a cult film, i only really liked the first one tho, watched the 2nd one and didnt like it and havent seen the others yet i heard theres going to be another saw film tho?
Emo Pictures - Tantra_B
Tantra_B
Oct 16 2008, 06:43 AM
Yeah Saw 5 - think it's coming out on Halloween though. Not sure :P
WitherdRose
Oct 16 2008, 07:41 AM
I'm so scared of horrors i need room full of people and at least two males before i can watch one nd someone has to sleep in the same room as me that night
victhevamp
Oct 16 2008, 07:51 AM
oh dear, all horror films or only certain ones? like slasher ones, mind games ones, blood ones etc
Jeff_MCRnutter
Oct 16 2008, 10:00 AM
i just generally dont like it. its a generally bad film n saw omg dont get me started... wot a load of crap lol but this comes from sum1 that finds horrors really boring n pathetic not even scary i prefer films that grab ur imagination n make u see the world differently n have a message to them. love marvel films XD not that they r cult or anything.. im jus sayin lol the film im writing is my kind of film.... obv.... ^^
Emo Pictures - xXeMoRaCeRXx
xXeMoRaCeRXx
Oct 16 2008, 01:57 PM
Haha Naomi and Saw 5 jeeze dragging that out. I like films that have a good story and make you think about your own life.
shepardosdemon
Oct 16 2008, 02:53 PM
Saw 5 comes out October the 24th. Cant wait ill have to try and get in to it : S Umm i dont think horror films are scary but I unlike you jeff they capture my imagination, okay might not be a good story line SAW but it never was about that, just peoples ribs pulled apart to drowning in grinded up pigs, who thinks up these things there great, I think SAW is about the killing and I love it XD i like Marvel and DC films too, hmm I like alot of films really, if they make me cry, happy, cringe, not sleep well, there films for me.
WitherdRose
Oct 16 2008, 11:23 PM
no ALL horrors even the ones that normal people and younger peopl.e then me would be like so not scary i would be like :'(
shepardosdemon
Oct 17 2008, 05:53 AM
Aww its okay though, Ill watch it with you : ) and im sure Matt will two, maybe jeff so thats 3 males for you XD and everyone else.
xXeMoRaCeRXx
Oct 17 2008, 04:52 PM
Naomi I bet you'd jump at the cinema then! :D
WitherdRose
Oct 18 2008, 04:02 AM
as long as I have the two matts either side it will be ok, and big matt i never know really as i haven't seen many horrors but when my friends tricked me i sort of did, squeezed t death my friends hand and jumped out my seat and then everyone laughed at how funny i was lol XD
Jeff_MCRnutter
Oct 19 2008, 08:39 AM
well everyone has their opinion :) myself.... fantasy films r my thing they let your mind wonder so much n r good for writing cos u can do anything u want ^^
WitherdRose
Oct 19 2008, 11:49 PM
but then some people go a abit OTT which for me ruins it i stil like there to a be bit of reality so i can pout myself in the play like a character
shepardosdemon
Oct 20 2008, 03:17 AM
Yea i know what you mean Naomi, But i dont really mind too much. Oo saterday night i watched Sleepy Hollow, anyone seen it? i didnt really get into it to be honest.
Emo Pictures - Tantra_B
Tantra_B
Oct 20 2008, 03:33 AM
I think everyone has seen it Matt :P Aww you didn't like it? Might grow on you, I love the film :D
victhevamp
Oct 20 2008, 07:33 AM
sleepy hollow is wicked :D is a bit weird tho so i can see why you wernt too keen, anyone a fan of robin williams btw?
xXeMoRaCeRXx
Oct 20 2008, 12:58 PM
Everyone is Vic :D Oh and Matt watch it again in a couple weeks you'll enjoy it more I bet.
Jeff_MCRnutter
Oct 20 2008, 01:16 PM
ive seen some wierd films :S like itchy killer. that is bizzare, especially wen 2 guys wonder if its possible to rip sum1s arm off with ur bare hands XD then ive also seen films of the original gothic stories of snow white n red riding hood..... they r the wierdest things ull ever see ^^
WitherdRose
Oct 20 2008, 11:12 PM
i really need to catch up on movies if you ask me

Add Reply

• Please note: Comments soEmo.co.uk considers to be totally unrelated spam will be removed.

Featured Users View More