Emo Scene Community

1000's of emo guys & girls!

Search soEmo

Top Emo Bands View All

Emo Lyrics View All

If you look in the mirror and don't like what you see, you can find out first hand what it's like to be me. Sleep, by My Chemical Romance

Emo Forums » Emo Lifestyle (Reply)

victhevamp
computer games, yay or nay? Jun 02 2008, 07:47 AM
is everyone obsessed with computer games or not a fan of them? i used to play alll the time but not as much now, anyone love the guitar hero games? good music on them or crappy ones? i like playing on it....specially when im left handed and other people moan when i have to change the options to left handed so i can play :D lol

Replies

Emo Pictures - Tantra_B
Tantra_B
Jun 06 2008, 06:48 AM
Matt: Yeah, I've watched my brother and sister play it too many times. It actually takes me a while to get bored of watching them. Which is more than I can say for other games. Vic: I prefer playing on myself. Apart from this one game called Blood Will Tell - that's more fun with two people playing :]
shepardosdemon
Jun 06 2008, 01:47 PM
Im completely obsessed with computer games. I love all of them really old ones new ones :) and ive had my PS3 for a year now and i love it so much. For me though its the more blood the better, im into FPS at the moment.
victhevamp
Jun 12 2008, 04:59 AM
FPS?
Emo Pictures - Tantra_B
Tantra_B
Jun 13 2008, 08:19 AM
Not again Vic! :P First Person Shooter :D
victhevamp
Jun 13 2008, 04:51 PM
haha im not up to speed with the gamer lingo!
shepardosdemon
Jun 13 2008, 07:18 PM
hehe well you need to get up to speed on the topic I feel :) well i find shooting people is a good stress releaver, Just knowing that you killed someone in japan. unless it flashes up on the screen that its not loading because that is stressfull :S
Emo Pictures - xXeMoRaCeRXx
xXeMoRaCeRXx
Jun 14 2008, 06:46 AM
This is not to offend anyone but I just had to upload it. Some people think it's real, others a set-up...
Emo Pictures - Tantra_B
Tantra_B
Jun 14 2008, 08:50 AM
That is so fucking fake it's unbelievable. I can't believe people actually think that this is REAL?! What do you think Matt? And if it is real, then that kid is one fucked up bastard.
xXeMoRaCeRXx
Jun 14 2008, 09:56 AM
It's a set-up in my opinion, but there are going to be pretty crazy gamers about.
Emo Pictures - Tantra_B
Tantra_B
Jun 15 2008, 11:07 AM
Glad you agree, I think you'd be an idiot not to realize how fake it is. No matter how bad gamers can get - I don't think they'll reach that point =/
shepardosdemon
Jun 15 2008, 04:25 PM
hehe i agree that this is fake but i will have to disagree with you tantra because i always where my bluetooth headset and you get some people that go crazy like, Im going to f**kin come to your house and kill your f**kin family and ill kill you last so you can see them suffering before you go to hell. (thats pretty much a quote ) others scream about everything especialy if they get teabagged :P It can be funny sometimes but very worrying aswell.
Emo Pictures - Carius
Carius
Jun 22 2008, 01:39 PM
How can anyone think that's real? Though on the other hand, if it really is real, then he's mentaly disturbed, obsessed with games!! I don't think it's real, it can't be!!
Emo Pictures - Tantra_B
Tantra_B
Jun 24 2008, 03:05 AM
Baby Matt: Well sure I scream and throw the controller when I lose at Dead or Alive (was playing it yesterday in fact...) I myself can get a little angry but that's just a BIT too much Matt don't you think? I mean sure, everyone may scream but that video is just....weird :s
victhevamp
Jun 24 2008, 12:54 PM
my brother broke 100s of controllers for his PS when he was younger lol def wernt as bad as that video tho, ive seen a guy my age tho throw the controller across the room tho when he lost to my GIRL mate at streetfighter :D
xXeMoRaCeRXx
Jun 24 2008, 01:18 PM
Pure violence video games. They should all be banned lol. You can guess the Daily Mail did an article on video games ages ago...almost as bad as the emo ones.
victhevamp
Jun 24 2008, 01:26 PM
lol not suprised some of the games are evil, i remember i got my mum to play tomb raider when i was younger and she when she went round the corner in the game a tiger jumped at her! We both jumped a mile haha :P
shepardosdemon
Jun 24 2008, 01:53 PM
Tantra: I do think this video is fake and extreme but ive smashed controllers against the wall and I cant remember how many ive been through. But now ive got a PS3 im carefull now and dont let it get to me but others do they really get involved. Like when you put your headset on sit in a gaming chair 4ft away from a screen, It can take you in and get so real. I mean come on now you can get armour that you wear and if you get shot in the game it electricutes you :S Personaly I think there are loads of people like the boy. I dont believe its the games that are the problem for alot of violence, Well it kind of is but I think its the parents fault because parents dont question the games. I know to many people that have loads of 18 games but there all 11-17. Its crazy.
victhevamp
Jun 24 2008, 03:31 PM
its amazing how addictive computer games can get :s is it in japan where they have rehab clinics for addicts to online computer games??
Emo Pictures - Tantra_B
Tantra_B
Jun 25 2008, 10:48 AM
Oh my word. They have clinics? :/
xXeMoRaCeRXx
Jun 25 2008, 11:32 AM
Crazy hey but they also have clinics for Internet addicts. In fact most things...

Add Reply

• Please note: Comments soEmo.co.uk considers to be totally unrelated spam will be removed.

Featured Users View More