Emo Scene Community

1000's of emo guys & girls!

Search soEmo

Top Emo Bands View All

Emo Lyrics View All

Once upon a time we had a lot to fight for We had a dream, we had a plan Sparkles in the air spread a lot of envy Didn't have to care once upon a time Sail away, by The Rasmus

Emo Forums » Emo Lifestyle (Reply)

victhevamp
A day in the life of an emo..... Jun 02 2008, 07:51 AM
from an old idea i had for a documentary for uni lol descibe your typical day here...everything from geting up, deciding what emo clothes to wear, doing your hair, going out with friends, going to gigs etc :D lol

Replies

Emo Pictures - xXeMoRaCeRXx
xXeMoRaCeRXx
Dec 28 2008, 05:12 PM
Think i'll pass :D
selfhater
Dec 28 2008, 05:20 PM
you dont know what you are missing matt.. snobby customers.. childish collegues.. its all good
selfhater
Jan 09 2009, 02:21 AM

well... its 1111 and ive been awake since last night.. i drifted in and out of conciousness from midday yesterday, till 7 ish... then i went to the gym... then to the pub. i was on call all night.. and i wanted to sleep. but i ended up not being able to because several of my fillings have decided to rebel against me, so i have been in exquisite agony for hours now.. im not sure if its safe to take any more paracetemol, and the vodka hasnt helped either. i ended up playing gears of war 2 all night with my brother.. quite enjoyable.. but morning arrived so i rang the dentist for an emergency appointment.. monday two o clock.. i then enquired about what pain relief would be most effective... and the woman on the other end of the phone said that i should keep using what i have been... so yer... she was about as much use as anne frank's drum kit.

sitting here now alone at the table.. i realise that this is the first daylight ive seen since monday.. five fucking days.. wtf is wrong with me? ive got to last till tonight... so i can get into a decent sleep pattern... i dont want to be falling asleep at work tomorrow do i? .. or do i? ?no... probably best i dont.. :( someone will whinge i can guarantee it.. my head is throbbing and i cant help thinking.. am i od'ing? or am i just tired... ugh i wonder.. would it be better to have all my teeth removed and replaced with falsies? i doubt it would go down with the ladies very well.. but hey.. would i tell them? probably not untill its too late haha. anyways im rambling.. fuck my mouth hurts maybe i shouldnt have sugar in my tea? i do drink lots of tea.. mmmmm tea... might attempt some toast too... failing that... soup uch....

xXeMoRaCeRXx
Jan 09 2009, 01:51 PM
Wow the first daylight you've seen since monday! I know some people who sleep all day and are awake all night till dawn. Crazy. People get in routines especially ones who don't have a job and aren't in education!
selfhater
Jan 09 2009, 07:29 PM
ugh yer.. but i was awake for most of yesterday now.. and its half four in the morning and ive just woken up... so i should be ok now.. got work at 10 though. :( and my toothache still hurts gah
selfhater
Feb 11 2009, 06:40 PM
wellchrist.. its been a month since my last day in the life.. i havent really been posting much.. i really have been having issues with doing anything whatsoever.. been procrastinating alot n generally idle.. well i hope to change.. starting now ish lol. im knackered been up all day and i cba staynig away anymore. so im gna go. speak tpo you soon
xXeMoRaCeRXx
Feb 12 2009, 03:22 AM
Good to see you back on here Gaz :]

My week day routine is pretty boring at the moment as I am working from home rather than in an office. It is hard to get motivated and I miss having others around me. Hopefully things will be sorted out soonish.
victhevamp
Feb 16 2009, 10:54 AM
awwww gaz i know how you feel i get like that a lot too, it sometimes feels like i have soooo much time on my hands then i carntbe bothered to do anything, it doesnt make any sense :S

matt yeh i know how much it sucks for you :( *hug* hopefully be all sorted soon and your boss will be less dodgy :D lol
selfhater
Mar 22 2009, 02:27 PM
well. its been hectic day.. was watching the wales ireland game missed half of it because we were called out. then got home n was just getting into bed n had another shout to a house fire didnt sleep till reallyearly this am, then went to work at ten..ugh. im enjoying it a bit more. but it still sucks ass lol. i forgot mothers day. so got in shit for that. oh well.
xXeMoRaCeRXx
Mar 24 2009, 04:57 AM
I ended up giving my mum a card that didn't say Mothers Day on it :D I did get her some flowers though.
Emo Pictures - fuzzywuzzywasabear
fuzzywuzzywasabear
Apr 02 2009, 08:21 PM
hmm wake up get dressed let my neighbors cat out get my stuff talk to peoplz at bus stop go to school make fun of my teachers, try not to get in any fights, go to japanese class and do some light shows, go home eat do homwrk go to taekwondo rave and sleep (i hate being busy)
xXeMoRaCeRXx
Apr 03 2009, 04:45 PM
Being busy is good though well unless your not having any fun...cough work.
Emo Pictures - Dead-Fish
Dead-Fish
May 11 2009, 11:19 AM

i can imagine the book actually

blank page

100 pages later....

got up, swore my head of fat my mum and got wasted then collapsed

Emo Pictures - Vybz
Vybz
May 26 2009, 11:27 AM
wakes up.. (has to wear school uniform.. so much individuality there.. least it only last for a month more, then college brings freedom of expression!.. least i get to wear a tie) go to school.. talk to friends.. work.. come home..  close up room..(darn door cant lock)turn up speakers listen to some good music (Hawthorne Heights, Jimmy Eat World, Muse, The Get Up Kids, All Time Low,The All American Rejects, Atreyu ,Silverstein, Dasboard Confessional.. typecast .. depend on my mood after the long day maybe Billy Talent, Three days Grace or something) o and usually i play the music all through the night so i can sleep..o and while listening to music sometimes i talk to my gf or just chat online.. (o yea and i eat the main meals of the day.. sometimes i skip dinner or have a light breakfast.. or both) .. yup pretty much my day
Emo Pictures - Scared-Ust
Scared-Ust
Jun 23 2009, 05:04 PM
when i woke up in the morning,i always think what i want to wear before i go to college.even when i in bathroom,i still think about it. i want everythings goes perfectly..
Emo Pictures - painless_tears
painless_tears
Jun 25 2009, 09:41 AM
my day suck...lol im in college so yay wear wat i want...but imonvacation so its usually get up come online, practise , read, music happens all thru this process lol , then i go to dancing or to the beach or to a frends house and just lime lol then..sleep ...repeat...dancing is often tho big show coming up so wewt!lol
Emo Pictures - eleventynine
eleventynine
Jul 16 2009, 03:34 AM
on a school day -wake up at 6am shower/straighten hair. bring my guitar or drum kit to school sometimes -breaktime, the bands jam in the form room OR breakdance if we didnt bother bringing instruments -get home, eat/ drums till 6pm -msn -dinner -play guitar until i get sleepy on weekends or holiday -wake up at 1pm -have lunch -band practice or just play guitar/drums by myself -dinner -mess about.... -go to sleep at 4am if the next day is a holiday 12 if its a school nite
XxxcuteemoxxX
Aug 22 2009, 05:59 AM
well if its a skl day.. its waking up a 6 in the borning , getting on my shitty uniform, getting on the bus and going up to skl.. being bored in every class except for art if i hav it that day.. chatting to my bf in IT( computers) instead of working..... in the afternoon not going to sport cus im lazy.. and instead sitting at tuck shop and eating food ... lol and having random convos with mates...then getting on the bus at 5 in the afternoon and going bak to the bording house i live at with 12 other kids... including my brother Danny (who really is just my mate that i hav known since i was abt 5 and my two other really best mates kelsie and kerry.. we all live in this house instead of bording at the skl cus it suxs.. ... then we hav tea, i then eat more crap, bath, dinner, homework,msg bf... who is in crapy hostel at skl.. go to bed... but if its a day not at skl.. then its skinny jeans.. one of my fav tops which is usually a wife beater(vest) or TSHIRT .. MAKEUP,HAIR ALL MESSED UP... going pick up mates in the car.. of course my bro danny.. cus we do everything together... hang out play ps3(play station 3) friday nyts go out clubbing with everyone and cum home or who evers im staying at sometime in the morning.. then slp hole day.. or get woken up to go and get pizza in our jarmys for breakfast lol...
xXeMoRaCeRXx
Aug 23 2009, 01:52 PM
"get pizza in our jarmys for breakfast lol... " hehe ace and I love pizza :p
XxxcuteemoxxX
Aug 23 2009, 02:50 PM
yh my mates and i r random lolz... we all were in our jarmys and ug-boots.. there was 8 of us in this lil car .. so funny.. lolz but best pizza ever.. with a glass of milk.. :)

Add Reply

• Please note: Comments soEmo.co.uk considers to be totally unrelated spam will be removed.

Featured Users View More