Emo Scene Community

1000's of emo guys & girls!

Search soEmo

Top Emo Bands View All

Emo Lyrics View All

only go so far until you bury them i never told you what I did for a living, by My Chemical Romance

Emo Forums » General Emo Discussion (Reply)

Emo Pictures - xXeMoRaCeRXx
xXeMoRaCeRXx
My Chemical Romance / Emo Protest against Daily Mail 'suicide cult' claims - Follow Up!! Jun 03 2008, 12:53 PM
As you may already know on 31st May 2008 MCR (My Chemical Romance) / Emo Fans staged a protest against the Daily Mail's ludicrous "suicide cult" claims in London, UK soEmo.co.uk attended and you can view and discuss the write up here: www.soemo.co.uk/my-chemical-romance-mcr-emo-protest-daily-mail-london.php It was decided to make a separate page for the article rather than just having it on the forum for search engine marketing reasons. In addition it allows non-members to comment unlike the forum.

Replies

victhevamp
Jun 03 2008, 02:01 PM
ooo yup that was a good idea not to put it on the fourms, hope you get people commenting on it :D xxx
xXeMoRaCeRXx
Jun 03 2008, 02:47 PM
Yea it'll be talked about for a long time yet anyway no doubt...
xXeMoRaCeRXx
Jun 04 2008, 10:22 AM
Mmm someone doesn't like me/emo's judging by the last comment on that article. Doesn't bother me though as a negative comment will just promote things more. Possibly the same person that doesn't seem to like me after reading the comments on the emo music, emo fashion, etc pages. Yawns for a long time...
victhevamp
Jun 04 2008, 10:30 AM
hmm hard to say if same person or not, dont worry with something like this (specially because its MCR) your going to get both good and bad feedback, on the kerrang website theres 100s of negative comments about the whole thing xxx
Fatalx
Jun 04 2008, 04:07 PM
Can't you check the IP of that person? Or is it anonymous? The whole event looks amazing, I've checked out the pictures but haven't had time to watch the videos yet. I'll watch them soon though! x
Jun 05 2008, 07:31 AM
OI u guys in london hav such a riot. i hav to get my parents to move ther.
xXeMoRaCeRXx
Jun 05 2008, 03:27 PM
Nathan yes I can check the IP but it's most like a dynamic one unlike my posh static one :P
Emo Pictures - Tantra_B
Tantra_B
Jun 05 2008, 03:34 PM
Matt, that makes no sense. :P
xXeMoRaCeRXx
Jun 05 2008, 03:40 PM
"Knowledge Is Power" - a dynamic IP obviously changes on each session. I have the option of using my static IP that doesn't change. FUCK THE DAILY MAIL
Jun 11 2008, 10:38 AM
'Everyone is just a person who cares how you dress what you listen to etc I highly doubt it makes you special in any way and if it does save your life or whatever good for you but i'm sure a 'dance' song maybe have saved a 'chavs' life at some point all songs have a meaning behind them and 'emo' isnt anything special so in conclusion get over your self and grow the fuck up please' can i just say how much of a legend this person is. i didnt actually think of that until he/she said that. can i also say how narrow minded emos actually are. mm im friends with everybody its great they got rejected by everybody,trying to make retard sound cool yupp x
Jun 11 2008, 10:42 AM
ALSO 'Possibly the same person that doesn't seem to like me after reading the comments on the emo music, emo fashion, etc pages. Yawns for a long time...' so really what your saying is you take a insult to emo personally? not critism here,just asking
Jun 11 2008, 10:43 AM
im such a retard :| i meant to ask aswell,do you take it personally because its your website or because your part of the emo scene.
xXeMoRaCeRXx
Jun 11 2008, 11:08 AM
Neither really and I welcome criticism as I have mentioned before. Discussions are rarely one-sided. People don't always agree... If they did life would be quite boring.
Emo Pictures - Tantra_B
Tantra_B
Jun 11 2008, 12:45 PM
Hmm...A legend? I don't see how some person who has got nothing better to but to find sites and articles just so they can talk shit to people. I think slagging people off via the internet is slightly pathetic, but what the hell; I may be wrong.
Jun 17 2008, 02:25 PM
Why do people certify on labelling MCR emo? They are not. Much like any other band you all listen to, you classify as emo, just because YOU listen to it. It's bullshit.
victhevamp
Jun 18 2008, 04:57 AM
Much like any other band you all listen to, you classify as emo, just because YOU listen to it. It's bullshit. what do you mean by this? i listen to all sorts of bands like red hot chili peppers, HIM, mindless self indulgence and i dont class any of these are emo just because i listen to them
Jun 18 2008, 07:59 AM
Then that statement is disgarding anyone like you. The other forums I belong to, people label a band emo because they listen to it. MCR disrespected the emo scene themselves. How the fuck could they be emo.
victhevamp
Jun 18 2008, 09:04 AM
yeh i heard about that a while ago, hers an article about ithttp://www.gigwise.com/news.asp?contentid=37130 interesting to see the poll results at the bottom
Jun 18 2008, 09:33 AM
Indeed it was.
xXeMoRaCeRXx
Jun 18 2008, 11:45 AM
It was for attention obviously. So many more should have actually voted "I'm not sure what emo is!"

Add Reply

• Please note: Comments soEmo.co.uk considers to be totally unrelated spam will be removed.

Featured Users View More