Emo Forums » Other (Reply)

randa
proud to be emo Jun 05 2008, 10:45 PM
proud to be urself

Replies

Emo Pictures - xXeMoRaCeRXx
xXeMoRaCeRXx
Jun 19 2008, 03:48 PM
Forums are for debating, but if people get on each others nerves silence is best. All the well you took the time to reply comments are a waste of time x
Jun 19 2008, 05:08 PM
"Meh not really. To be honest, I think you're a fake. Like everyone else does. Why the hell did you even join this site? Oh I'm a retard? Ha ha, don't even try to insult me by being petty. >_< Right I really can't be arsed with you any more so I'm ending the 'argument' there. Don't really want to be associated with you x_x Bye now." ROFL. I can't honestly explain how much reading that was hilarious. Tell me this sweety, how the fuck can I be fake if I don't even call myself emo? If you really want to see petty debates.. join emo-corner.com/forums. I don't need to be analysed by you and your stereotypical emo-self. Now listen. If only socalled "emo's" were supposed to join this site, why do you have an anti emo board? Forums cause debate. But when you are as ridiculous to call me fake, for expressing my opinion, you are as pathetic as I assumed.
Jun 20 2008, 04:32 AM
Scrap that, that isn't this site but another. Anyway, practically anyone can join this site and say that they are "emo", when they are not, and you'd have the advantage of calling them a fake. Which alternatively makes you a fake because emo does not mean emotional. Sorry to disappoint you sweety, don't let the urge to cut yourself win.
Jun 20 2008, 12:14 PM
You may think my replies are petty, I am just merely speaking my opinion. I never actually personally insult someone unless they show nothing other than what I call them. So whatever I called you, unless you correct me otherwise, that's not going to change what I believe. It honestly took you three replies to respond to mine? Wow.. Oh and yes, I have one picture. Now isn't that a shame. So I need more pictures to make you believe I am a real person, and that IS my picture? Sorry, but this is the internet, and if I must prove to you I am myself, add me. justanother-@hotmail.com. I do not need to post pictures on a PUBLIC forum because you feel you have to analyse what I look like.
Jun 20 2008, 02:18 PM
I'm not, just you respond, so alternatively, it's A LOT easier for me to reply to something as opposed to nothing. You see? And man you cave easily. Example - All within 20 seconds; "Go do it, right now, or you won't here the end of this!" "No!" "Fine, I give up." ;D
xXeMoRaCeRXx
Jun 20 2008, 02:29 PM
If I had the time I'd have a look over on emo-corner.com/forums :D The title of this topic instantly promotes a debate. Emo in general is subject to so much confusion and debate... However you should see the debating that goes on over on some of the car forums I go on. Some people speak their mind and just say it how it is more than others. I'm quite opinionated myself, but try to ignore any petty comments.
Jun 20 2008, 03:36 PM
"If I had the time I'd have a look over on emo-corner.com/forums :D The title of this topic instantly promotes a debate. Emo in general is subject to so much confusion and debate... However you should see the debating that goes on over on some of the car forums I go on. Some people speak their mind and just say it how it is more than others. I'm quite opinionated myself, but try to ignore any petty comments." You really should go to that forum. Fortunately for you guys, I am respected there, God knows why.. but apparantly I am. If you're up for a good debate.. There's often many there.
xXeMoRaCeRXx
Jun 20 2008, 04:08 PM
It's been going a lot longer than this forum but yea I'll check it out sometime if there are any debates worth my time.
Jun 20 2008, 04:11 PM
There are many smart members, and many dumb members (for people who need to feel superior in owning). The majority of smart members, get very interesting when they start to debate. Yes, it has been around for a while. I have two accounts on there. One that everybody loves, The other, a complete bitch which apparantly get's a lot of respect. Oddest reasons ever. I only use the one now. Guess what the name is. ;D
victhevamp
Jun 21 2008, 05:10 AM
lol what is the name? and why did u use two accounts originally instead of just one?
Jun 21 2008, 07:20 AM
My first account, was originally, and still is - their top poster. The account I use at the moment, just a troll basically. I was going to stick with my original account, but there were dilemas.
xXeMoRaCeRXx
Jun 21 2008, 08:35 AM
I do not understand why anyone needs two accounts on any online communities/forums. I know of someone with 3/4 MSN logins. Crazy!
Jun 21 2008, 12:00 PM
I have my reasons, but they are confidential, so I'd rather not share them.

Add Reply

• Please note: Comments soEmo.co.uk considers to be totally unrelated spam will be removed.

Featured Users View More