Emo Scene Community

1000's of emo guys & girls!

Search soEmo

Top Emo Bands View All

Emo Lyrics View All

Do you know what's worth fighting for? When it's not worth dying for? 21 guns, by Green Day

Emo Forums » Other (Reply)

[Sell] BMTH+JFAC private show & Metal Hammer ceremony ! Jun 09 2008, 12:29 PM
Hi everybody ! I've won 2 "godly ticket" a week ago, to see JFAC & BMTH on a private show @London (on a boatn /W 500people), then to be allowed to go at the Metal Hammer Golden God Ceremony @O2 (London) ! The fact is that I'm not from the UK (as my English shows it), so I have to pay the travel on my own. So I decided to sell one of the 2 tickets I won to pay me the train ! Here is the link : Ebay ! Here is some pictures to prove you that it's not a fake or whatever (it's the paper sent with the tickets) : here and here ! Hope I'll make another happy BMTH/JFAC fan with this ticket ^^ Cheers :)

Replies

shepardosdemon
Jun 09 2008, 04:09 PM
thats cool my mate won 2 tickets aswell and his taking me as a way of saying thanks for keeping his resationship on track :P so sorry i wont be buying it but, i might see you there if i knew what you looked like :P cant wait for Disturbed :D Good luck though
shepardosdemon
Jun 17 2008, 02:39 PM
Hey did you go in the end? I did and it was amazing. :D
victhevamp
Jun 18 2008, 04:51 AM
ooo wicked get any pics??
shepardosdemon
Jun 18 2008, 08:27 AM
na i didnt unfortunatly :( i was going to but i didnt want to take my camera with me because i was traveling home late on my own.
victhevamp
Jun 19 2008, 05:11 AM
aww fair enough, glad u had a good time tho :D

Add Reply

• Please note: Comments soEmo.co.uk considers to be totally unrelated spam will be removed.

Featured Users View More