Emo Scene Community

1000's of emo guys & girls!

Search soEmo

Top Emo Bands View All

Emo Lyrics View All

I kissed the scars on her skin I still think your beatiful a match into water, by Pierce The Veil

Emo Forums » Other (Reply)

[Sell] BMTH+JFAC private show & Metal Hammer ceremony ! Jun 09 2008, 12:29 PM
Hi everybody ! I've won 2 "godly ticket" a week ago, to see JFAC & BMTH on a private show @London (on a boatn /W 500people), then to be allowed to go at the Metal Hammer Golden God Ceremony @O2 (London) ! The fact is that I'm not from the UK (as my English shows it), so I have to pay the travel on my own. So I decided to sell one of the 2 tickets I won to pay me the train ! Here is the link : Ebay ! Here is some pictures to prove you that it's not a fake or whatever (it's the paper sent with the tickets) : here and here ! Hope I'll make another happy BMTH/JFAC fan with this ticket ^^ Cheers :)

Replies

shepardosdemon
Jun 09 2008, 04:09 PM
thats cool my mate won 2 tickets aswell and his taking me as a way of saying thanks for keeping his resationship on track :P so sorry i wont be buying it but, i might see you there if i knew what you looked like :P cant wait for Disturbed :D Good luck though
shepardosdemon
Jun 17 2008, 02:39 PM
Hey did you go in the end? I did and it was amazing. :D
victhevamp
Jun 18 2008, 04:51 AM
ooo wicked get any pics??
shepardosdemon
Jun 18 2008, 08:27 AM
na i didnt unfortunatly :( i was going to but i didnt want to take my camera with me because i was traveling home late on my own.
victhevamp
Jun 19 2008, 05:11 AM
aww fair enough, glad u had a good time tho :D

Add Reply

• Please note: Comments soEmo.co.uk considers to be totally unrelated spam will be removed.

Featured Users View More