Emo Scene Community

1000's of emo guys & girls!

Search soEmo

Top Emo Bands View All

Emo Lyrics View All

What's so good about being human? Just a construct-changing definition, for changing boundaries To Praise Prosthesis, by Orchid

Emo Forums » Love And Relationships (Reply)

Emo Pictures - neroshika
neroshika
I AM LOOKING TO BUT I ALWAYS HAVE SOMETHING WRONG WITH THT GIRLS DNT AND THTS MY APPERANCE Jun 09 2008, 02:37 PM
Do you think if i copy people to be like or should i be just me neroshika the caring one wht u think

Replies

shepardosdemon
Jun 09 2008, 03:50 PM
well honestly i dont know what girls really want but what boy does ? :S i dont think u should change yourself for anyone, because at the moment im under the impression that girls want someone that looks gd when there young but when they get older the want someone caring. so going on that its your choice, personly i would stick to caring because then u might find the right girl for you quicker. :S good luck whatever. :D
SomeMorbidKid
Jun 09 2008, 04:20 PM
just be yourself, you'll find the one for you in no time :) x
Emo Pictures - neroshika
neroshika
Jun 10 2008, 02:48 AM
thanks evey one for you support
Jun 21 2008, 03:06 AM
make sure when u do have a gf u dont do bad shit and go to juvi b'cause she'll be fuckin behind ur back this is not a joke
Emo Pictures - Black-Rose-Warlord
Black-Rose-Warlord
Sep 27 2008, 04:13 PM
GT's right dont fuck things up or you'll regret it like GT (XxJaysonxX) and i did
MiZZCRAZi
Oct 21 2008, 02:30 PM
I DUN THINK ITS RIGHT TO CHANGE WHO U ARE FOR SOMEONE CUZ IF THET RLLY LOVE U THEY WOULDNT WANT U TO CHANGE! AND LOVE U FOR WHO U ARE NOT FOR WUT THEY WANT U TO BE! : )
Emo Pictures - xXeMoRaCeRXx
xXeMoRaCeRXx
Oct 22 2008, 02:30 PM
True yea but I think there are a few exceptions. Suggested changes might be better for both and he/she will be thankful.
MiZZCRAZi
Oct 23 2008, 04:16 PM
yea u have a point there if a change is needed and is better for both of u
Emo Pictures - shallow_believer
shallow_believer
Nov 26 2008, 09:08 AM
It's not about the look okay it's about what you are right now and be yourself just be the better person as far as im giving some advice you should do some effort when getting a woman that you want and I know there's someone who is prefect for you

Add Reply

• Please note: Comments soEmo.co.uk considers to be totally unrelated spam will be removed.

Featured Users View More