Emo Scene Community

1000's of emo guys & girls!

Search soEmo

Top Emo Bands View All

Emo Lyrics View All

I wanna die, wanna die but i don't just want to die you'll arrive, just in time just in time to stop me all the pain that you gave me, i want it all to stop yet it's not, not enough... Miss Wanna Die, by IA

Emo Forums » Love And Relationships (Reply)

CAN U HELP ME PLZ ? Jun 14 2008, 01:29 PM
i Wanna MEET someone i havent ever had a girlfriend and i wanna meet someone

Replies

Emo Pictures - neroshika
neroshika
Jun 14 2008, 04:31 PM
looool. go to date direct if u want some one bad
Emo Pictures - xXeMoRaCeRXx
xXeMoRaCeRXx
Jun 15 2008, 11:08 AM
well there are some localish people on this site to you.
shepardosdemon
Jun 17 2008, 02:01 PM
Yea im sure you can meet people on sites like this that are closer to you, but im going to say if your serious about meeting someone even if its on the website you need a picture ( people find it easyer to talk or trust someone with a picture aslong as its them in the picture) and even if you dont like how you look just be nice it works :D trust me.
Jun 19 2008, 11:22 AM
I Kno How you feel.. Like u want someone to love and u have alot to give out but no one to give it to .. or somthing like that.. Lol But i guess i have to wait if i want something real and i think u should wait to because in the end it will be worth it. :) x
Jun 24 2008, 03:00 AM
once when u start talking to others for a while (male)or(female)ask for their mobile or cell numbers and guys call the lady if u care for her first its a gentlemens way and dont try gettin into their pants otherwise i'll hunt u down and kill u (i will find u some day) using or lover like a ragdoll is FUCKIN WRONG 22% males r decent the other 88% r pindickors 47% females sleep around and the other 53% are sweet i mhate heartless pricks reminds me to much of my old man he raped my mother but she still gave birth to me and now i just wanna kill my faggot father.
MiZZCRAZi
Nov 01 2008, 03:59 PM
if u rlly want a gf badly like ur desperate look in a dating website but if u jus want a gurl try getting to know ppl on her theres probly someone out here 4 u! =]
Emo Pictures - naira666
naira666
Nov 19 2008, 07:29 AM
trust me u dont lol! ive met many guys they just use me, and to be honest most people probably have the clap lol! so yeah i havent experienced real true love.

Add Reply

• Please note: Comments soEmo.co.uk considers to be totally unrelated spam will be removed.

Featured Users View More