Emo Scene Community

1000's of emo guys & girls!

Search soEmo

Top Emo Bands View All

Emo Lyrics View All

Who are you now? Did you say what you want? Don’t go back to the start I’m asking, who are you now? Did they break you apart? Won’t you fight back for what you want? who are you now, by sleeping with sirens

Emo Forums » General Emo Discussion (Reply)

Emo Pictures - xXeMoRaCeRXx
xXeMoRaCeRXx
Drifted away from the emo scene? Jun 15 2008, 12:19 PM
Do you know anyone that followed the emo fashion sense, music taste, etc but is now trendy? What do you think the reason for the change would be? The people they are around? Did they get sick of getting stick for being emo?

Replies

victhevamp
Jun 15 2008, 02:16 PM
well not nessary emo but had a few alternative friends that prefer to be trendy now :( i think partly because most of my friends are trendy and because they are growing out of it a bit :S
Emo Pictures - ipodman
ipodman
Jun 22 2008, 12:37 PM
People have classed me as emo tendy but i do not get why, i do my eyes, have the hair and am just me, the clothes i wear are what make me me and sometimes i should in trendy places but other times its the classs shps that sell the emo style stuff
Emo Pictures - JustMe
JustMe
Jun 25 2008, 08:03 AM
My mate was an emo but drifted away from it. Shes more indie now. She got loads of abuse because she was an emo so she changed who she was. xoxox
Emo Pictures - Tantra_B
Tantra_B
Jun 25 2008, 08:36 AM
Gah that's a bit much isn't it? People shouldn't change for what other people perceive as 'normal'.
Emo Pictures - Tantra_B
Tantra_B
Jun 25 2008, 08:40 AM
This one guy I know, Tom, used to be such an 'emo'. I don't mean the depressing sort, more of how he used to dress. Longish, black hair, scruffy but sexy etc. Passed him yesterday and now he's....gah it's awful. He has definitely slipped away. Hair has gone. Nooooo :'( But I'd still say he's into the Indie scene. He went from Alexisonfire to The Cribs - hardly a step up, no? Anyways, he has the best arse in skinnies so I'll let him off :D
Emo Pictures - poetryxisxmyxsheild
poetryxisxmyxsheild
Jun 25 2008, 09:11 AM
my best friend telley well she used to be a propper emo but now shes gone more indie...but were still besties... lol
victhevamp
Jun 26 2008, 05:12 AM
everyones going indie arrghhhhhhh lol
Emo Pictures - Tantra_B
Tantra_B
Jun 26 2008, 07:40 AM
I know! Indie can be good, but it's not worth 'switching' to it. No way!
poetryxisxmyxsheild
Jun 26 2008, 11:00 AM
yee emos better lol
xXeMoRaCeRXx
Jun 26 2008, 01:23 PM
People change and as long as they feel comfortable that's all that matters. "My mate was an emo but drifted away from it. Shes more indie now. She got loads of abuse because she was an emo so she changed who she was." The first thing people are going to say is she shouldn't have changed for that reason, but if she was going to get down and lose friends without changing then fair enough. I guess she could have made new friends, but that isn't always easy. As long as she doesn't feel like she is 'trying' to fit in too much.
xXeMoRaCeRXx
Jun 26 2008, 01:24 PM
Oh and for the record I wouldn't become 'indie'. I do not like much of the music for a start!
Emo Pictures - Tantra_B
Tantra_B
Jun 27 2008, 07:59 AM
Hooray for Matt! :P And a whole load of others, I'm sure....
poetryxisxmyxsheild
Jun 30 2008, 11:01 AM
lol but i love my mates whatever they are lol
Emo Pictures - Tantra_B
Tantra_B
Jul 01 2008, 03:48 AM
We're talking about them, like they're aliens or something xD
poetryxisxmyxsheild
Jul 01 2008, 08:47 AM
lol they are there mad lol just like me =D
Emo Pictures - Tantra_B
Tantra_B
Jul 01 2008, 10:59 AM
Well.... they're not like you, I don't think. You're way better. :D
poetryxisxmyxsheild
Jul 02 2008, 08:54 AM
woooooooooooooo *runs around in little circals gets dizzy and falls over* awch that was fun but hurt teehee
Emo Pictures - Tantra_B
Tantra_B
Jul 03 2008, 07:30 AM
Gosh you really are a mad one...remind me of an old friend you do... of course she was an attention-seeker; don't think you are though xD
poetryxisxmyxsheild
Jul 03 2008, 09:00 AM
thats good cus im not lol i just like drugs and aclohole and shizzle and muuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuusic and eyeliner and hell cookieeeeeeeeeeeesssssssssssssssssss lol teeheeheehee
xXeMoRaCeRXx
Jul 03 2008, 03:10 PM
Sounds fun... :D

Add Reply

• Please note: Comments soEmo.co.uk considers to be totally unrelated spam will be removed.

Featured Users View More