Emo Scene Community

1000's of emo guys & girls!

Search soEmo

Top Emo Bands View All

Emo Lyrics View All

I hope that you can find some peace in life, Can you survive without me Cause I thought Id be fine Now Im slurring every single line, I feel like Im paralyzed When I look at the extra space Left in my bed I think about all the things we did Blackout, by Senses Fail

Emo Forums » Emo Fashion (Reply)

Emo Pictures - xXeMoRaCeRXx
xXeMoRaCeRXx
Hair Styling Products Jun 21 2008, 09:24 AM
What products and devices do you use to style your hair and how long does it take roughly?

Replies

xXeMoRaCeRXx
Jun 23 2008, 04:18 PM
In order I use shampoo, heat protection cream, straighteners, wax and hairspray. Oh also a brush and comb. I do not wash my hair every morning though; it's roughly every other day. I will provide more details when I can.
Emo Pictures - Tantra_B
Tantra_B
Jun 24 2008, 03:08 AM
Bloody hell, that's a lot of effort you put in Matt :D
xXeMoRaCeRXx
Jun 24 2008, 12:21 PM
Not really Tantra. I have to get ready pretty quick every morning for work as I go to bed late and get up too late usually lol x
shepardosdemon
Jun 24 2008, 02:46 PM
Well that sounds alot to me :S But I would do it I guess. Have you got any advice for a baby matt that has no clue what to do? or is there another topic already because honestly I was lazy. sorry for the corruption of the forums its all my fault *walls closing in around me*
victhevamp
Jun 24 2008, 03:26 PM
lol what corruption of the fourms?? *knocks the walls down* :D
Emo Pictures - Tantra_B
Tantra_B
Jun 25 2008, 10:14 AM
I think I've corrupted them more :P
shepardosdemon
Jun 25 2008, 11:40 AM
Aww *gives Vickia thank you hug* Well my lazyness not checking if there was another topic before I asked my question :'( Tantra you make the forums with your posts how ever many there are :D I've done it again on topic people :P x
Emo Pictures - Tantra_B
Tantra_B
Jun 25 2008, 12:31 PM
Aww why thank you. Nearly at 650 I think :D *cuddles Baby Matt* Okay, back to the topic... Elder Matt, what brand do you use?
shepardosdemon
Jun 25 2008, 01:22 PM
*cuddles back* Tantra you are becoming very, not cautious nearly sensible :S I dont know what Im looking for. Its because yuor helping the topics keep on topic now :D im proud x Yep I need brand names, Bottle sizes etc.. lol no I just need information.
hawthornemidnight
Jun 25 2008, 05:57 PM
my hair may just be weird but i wash it, blow dry it, and then straighten--in that order. no products really besides shampoo and conditioner. it works for me and i can usually get it done in like twenty to thirty minutes.
Emo Pictures - Tantra_B
Tantra_B
Jun 26 2008, 08:13 AM
Baby Matt: "Tantra you are becoming very, not cautious nearly sensible :s" Hmm what you mean?
shepardosdemon
Jun 26 2008, 09:10 AM
Hehe Tantra i'm not sure how to explain it :S umm well I dont know sorry for bringing it up. :P *cuddles?* So if I dye my hair does anyone use special shampoos and conditioners that dont make the dye fade ? :D
Emo Pictures - Tantra_B
Tantra_B
Jun 26 2008, 09:42 AM
Aww bless, I'm a little confused too! Screw it *cuddles* :D Well I used Alberto V05 Fade Defy - I find it the best to be honest. And trust me, I've tried a lot. Can't remember the last time I had my natural hair colour. Year eight maybe? :s But yeah, I suggest that :D
xXeMoRaCeRXx
Jun 26 2008, 02:06 PM
I rarely stick to one brand of hairspray and hair gel. There is far too much choice!
shepardosdemon
Jun 26 2008, 02:49 PM
Thank you Tantra i'll have to remember Alberto V05 Fade Defy till my hair grows. I guess when I get used to it i'll experiment and use some different ones.
Emo Pictures - Tantra_B
Tantra_B
Jun 27 2008, 08:15 AM
Yeah but how do you know if one's not worse than the other? Actually, need some help myself when it comes to products today. What's the best type of Hairspray, I've only ever tried three different types and they're all a bit shit to be honest. I've seen people that seem to use loads on their hair, but doesn't actually damage it by making it all hard and sticky etc. Gah! I shall find a good hairspray. Any help would be most appreciated. :D
victhevamp
Jun 29 2008, 09:26 AM
ooo i used V05 Fade Defy too :D the hairspray ive got is "ELNETT LOREAL HAIRSPRAY" i rarey use hairspray but ive been told thats the best one and seems to work fine for me
Emo Pictures - Tantra_B
Tantra_B
Jun 29 2008, 09:45 AM
Snap! :P Oooo (yes I coined that saying from you Vic :P) Does it work like the advert says it does then? :D I shall have to try it out then :D Costly stuff though... :P
victhevamp
Jun 29 2008, 09:51 AM
use* yeh seems alrite to me, buy a mini travel version, they are only like a 1/2 then, thats what ive got :D matts is a good one his hair always stays in place, dont know which one is it tho?
Emo Pictures - Tantra_B
Tantra_B
Jun 29 2008, 09:53 AM
Oooo never seen a travel one... shall have to hunt it out! :P Gah that's what I asked him! :P

Add Reply

• Please note: Comments soEmo.co.uk considers to be totally unrelated spam will be removed.

Featured Users View More