Emo Scene Community

1000's of emo guys & girls!

Search soEmo

Top Emo Bands View All

Emo Lyrics View All

These voices in my head, what would they say and what would they see? Did I survive or am I cursed? Did I die or did I learn? What if I wake up like nothing happened? What if I never wake up? Wooden Floorboards, by Hotel Books

Emo Forums » General Emo Discussion (Reply)

victhevamp
Emo friends? Jun 24 2008, 03:18 PM
similar to matts drifted away from emo topic, what are your friends like? are they all emo aswell or would they be classed as goth? scene? trendy? chav? ganster? normal? etc or dont they come under a catagory? my friends are a good mixture of all above really...

Replies

Emo Pictures - Tantra_B
Tantra_B
Sep 08 2008, 08:54 AM
How dare you Matt! :O Anyway, on topic now. I've made some new friends thanks to college and we have quite a mixed group now. It's like, goth, indie, metal heads, emo and emo indie if that makes sense? :P I love it.
victhevamp
Sep 08 2008, 11:06 AM
i thought college was one of the best times of my life and made wicked friends there, glad you love it tantra and making cool new friends :D
shepardosdemon
Sep 08 2008, 05:34 PM
My college is great to but your lucky Tantra I have one rocker and the geek one as my rock friends :S Although hopefully we can get some new friends because we sit outside at the tables and play our rock :D much to the rest of the classes discust, soo maybe some people from the new year will join us.
victhevamp
Sep 16 2008, 05:35 AM
play our rock? how? people play with guitars or you mean by like ipods?
Sep 16 2008, 08:21 AM
Well i have been to 4 differnt high schools 1 in manchester (salford) chav city so didnt have any friends really but when we moved down here i could relax and be myself so i found it easyer to make friends And they have all been differnt.
Emo Pictures - Whatsername
Whatsername
Jun 23 2009, 01:08 AM
Lolita D:
Emo Pictures - Vybz
Vybz
Jun 24 2009, 02:07 PM
my friends.. well I'm from the Caribbean so they aren't many dif cultures/ stereotypes/ labels My friends are mainly normal uhh "gangster" and some are just plain nerds and freaks :) love em all though.. don't got any emo/ scene ppl to hand around although i have friends that like emo bands though..that's the closest i can get.. My friends don't really know what emo is anyway, and if i tell em what scene is they are like ??? lol but they all just say Stephonz you are rally into this emo thing you have an emo side!
Emo Pictures - xXeMoRaCeRXx
xXeMoRaCeRXx
Jun 26 2009, 04:04 PM
^ Educate them by directing them to this site :D
Emo Pictures - Vybz
Vybz
Jun 28 2009, 10:19 AM
lol good idea Matt... i tried directing one of my close friends to the site.. but he was like emo is dumb w/e.... believes all the media shit and he just .. hates the music and think it's dumb... so he is a lost cause.. some of ma other friends think its cool though after I have explained to them what it is about and showing them the site ... but sadly it just sends negative vibes((vybz) to most of my friends as all they like about it is the fashion .. but they look at it as a bunch of depressed people who self harm.. that's some.. but now i have gotten the majority of my friends to come to understand it, especially girls, boys are a bit harder to convince that emo is not all about what the media perceives it as..
Emo Pictures - eleventynine
eleventynine
Jul 10 2009, 03:53 AM
i feel so lonely at times in my school cuz EVERYONE is against emos and the reason why i still have my freinds because i started looking emo after 6 years....so im basically the odd one out :(
Emo Pictures - Scenegirlskata
Scenegirlskata
Aug 17 2009, 11:10 AM
<b> Mine are just a mix of scene/emo and gangster.....thats how i am,i choose the fucking badass friends and now i got 'em.....gangsterzzz,emozzzz,scenezzzzz,thats our lil group:)
XxxcuteemoxxX
Aug 17 2009, 01:46 PM
u cld say i hav a mixter of mates.. thou im the only emo were i live it hasnt really hit here that much.. most ppl here dont even knw wat emo is... most of my chick mates r really girly girls.. one i cld call emo like me thou she looks totally normal... but she is into all the same stuff i am... and my bf he looks normal and all but he is sooo emo... love him to bits... one of my guy mates he thinks he is a vampire... lol thou most of my friend still cuss me for wat i look like and how i am.. so my close ones r really important to me.. nd my best mate she is a totaly sporty girl.. but so awsome... lol.. so yh total mix really .. thou it wld be nice to hav someone more like me .. u knw to hav someone to relait to...

Add Reply

• Please note: Comments soEmo.co.uk considers to be totally unrelated spam will be removed.

Featured Users View More