Emo Scene Community

1000's of emo guys & girls!

Search soEmo

Top Emo Bands View All

Emo Lyrics View All

Your aching heart keeps on beating inspite/and only you know how hard it truly is/Just to even function in your daily life/to try to bear the darkness you're hiding within. Alone, by Chaos XIII

Emo Forums » Emo Fashion (Reply)

victhevamp
Your favourite outfit Jul 01 2008, 04:28 PM
Describe your favourite outfit....so others can see what kind of fashion everyone else is into :D

Replies

Emo Pictures - Tantra_B
Tantra_B
Jul 21 2008, 08:44 PM
*looks around nervously* - My 'annoying' hair-habit is purely that, not the fact I care what people think xD Ah yes, the amount of girls I saw in pink tights outside the Elliot Minor gig on Friday was ridiculous. Didn't scare them off by staring though. Unlike the cute emo dude in Tesco's... he always stares xD
victhevamp
Jul 29 2008, 12:54 PM
i keep seing people in pink leg warming type things, is pink in the fashion at the mo then??
Emo Pictures - xXeMoRaCeRXx
xXeMoRaCeRXx
Jul 29 2008, 02:24 PM
Seems so Vic, but when you mentioned it in Bournemouth I didn't really notice..
shepardosdemon
Jul 29 2008, 04:10 PM
Yea i think pink is in at the moment :P Well my look changed thatnks to Tantra :D Now its a white shirt that has a rabbit stabbed in the heart saying "I Deserve This" on in. My black jeans and black shoes but ive got a studded belt for show and a pink and black checkered one holding up my jeans :P
Emo Pictures - Tantra_B
Tantra_B
Jul 30 2008, 12:37 AM
You love that bloody belt don't you! Have you got it back yet? And yeah, thanks to me! :D :D
shepardosdemon
Jul 30 2008, 02:14 AM
Yea i love my pink one :( no I havnt got it back yet :(
Emo Pictures - Tantra_B
Tantra_B
Jul 30 2008, 02:20 AM
I can't believe he stole it. What happened?
shepardosdemon
Jul 30 2008, 02:33 AM
his jeans were falling down and because I was kind I said here ive got two have one of mine. so he took it then when he got back to my house i was like can i have my belt back before you go. :O and then he left with it on. :(
Aug 29 2008, 02:05 AM
Hmm.. my fav outfit? My Outfit always depends on the Hair style.. Cause if it didnt i would look pretty goofy xD Id say Black/Grey Skinny Jeans, Black bagy top *Converse* Lots of Neclaces and Braclets XD :) xXx
victhevamp
Aug 31 2008, 03:21 PM
by your hairstyle? what you mean? example?
Emo Pictures - Alexander-ANTIhero
Alexander-ANTIhero
Aug 31 2008, 03:28 PM
Oooh, let's see. Plain blue jeans with many many badges pinned near the crotch (one of the says This Is IT! and points to my... well, you know.). Black formal shirt with white vertical stripes, unbuttoned halfway. Mismatched converse, one black with grafitti art on it, the other also black with many many eyelet studs in it. Eyeliner, obviously. Mascara if I feel special that day. Nails painted black with silver glittering stars set into the varnish. Two belts, mismatched socks, bandanna round the wrist and two random necklaces from my horde. And my signature hairstyle, naturally. xD
shepardosdemon
Aug 31 2008, 03:44 PM
O I have to wait till tomorro until my delivery comes :P Then I shall tell you my outfit :D
victhevamp
Aug 31 2008, 03:51 PM
Alexander-ANTIhero wow loving the sound of your outfit :D "Mascara if I feel special that day" lol awwww how cute :D "Nails painted black with silver glittering stars set into the varnish" ooo that sounds pretty think i'll have to try that too! ooo baby matt let us know then about your outfit!
shepardosdemon
Aug 31 2008, 04:35 PM
I will do when it comes, not much will change just getting a checkerd jumper :D
victhevamp
Sep 02 2008, 04:26 PM
jumper not hoodie? ooo i wana see :D
shepardosdemon
Sep 04 2008, 07:30 PM
I ment a hoodie :P forgive me. So now my outfit is my black jeans and black skater shoes, with my white I Deserve this Tee (thank you tantra) and the black and grey checkerd hoodie. I shall take pictures soon :S I havnt had much time durning the day to take them recently. :D
Emo Pictures - Tantra_B
Tantra_B
Sep 06 2008, 05:32 AM
Any time Matt - love the sound of your outfit now Matt :D Ooo I agree with Vicki - your outfit sounds great Alexander-ANTIhero :D "Signature hairstyle" xD Ah that brings up a question, anyone ever had an embarrassing hairstyle? :P
shepardosdemon
Sep 06 2008, 08:09 AM
Good to hear that Tantra :D Yes about 5 months ago :P
SomeMorbidKid
Sep 14 2008, 02:48 PM
Ah Matt, your post made me laugh. Hmm, I don't have a favourite specific outfit :O
shepardosdemon
Sep 15 2008, 06:09 AM
See im getting confused now, did i make you laugh? or Matt. even though e hasnt pstedfor ages i still get confused.

Add Reply

• Please note: Comments soEmo.co.uk considers to be totally unrelated spam will be removed.

Featured Users View More