Emo Scene Community

1000's of emo guys & girls!

Search soEmo

Top Emo Bands View All

Emo Lyrics View All

And I don't know God And I don't know if anything at all Will be all right Nothing Feels Good, by The Promise Ring

Emo Forums » Emo Fashion (Reply)

Emo Pictures - xXeMoRaCeRXx
xXeMoRaCeRXx
Models Wanted For Photoshoot by Little Black Cherry Jul 06 2008, 10:45 AM
I don't know if you heard of AltFashion Magazine, it's published every 3 months, great magazine for alternative fashion. Little Black Cherry will be doing photo shoot for their next issue (due in September). Marlene from Little Black Cherry is looking for some nice looking girls / guys to model for the photoshoot in their collection of hoodies and T shirts. Experience is not essential, just some edgy style :) If you are into modelling it will also be a great opportunity to extend your portfolio. Ideally someone from Plymouth-Devon area, the photoshoot will be set for late August, so anyone local will be perfect. Please express you interest here or send Marlene a message. Don't be shy.. View Little Black Cherry's great alternative clothing at: www.littleblackcherry.co.uk

Replies

Emo Pictures - WitherdRose
WitherdRose
Sep 11 2008, 07:09 AM
I know the skirts are lush :D Just got to find out the date and see if I can make it. Nd Yea matt you should move down or come nd vist, you'd b a perfect model. Well I think you both make gd partners :D xxx
Emo Pictures - Marlene
Marlene
Sep 11 2008, 09:36 AM
Thanks for your comments, Matt, the skirts are short enough to show off tanned men's legs :) Yeah, they're quite short, actually, and yes, Matt, come over any time, and we'll fix a photoshoot :) It would be great to work together, we're so good :D Now, serious, I'm speaking with few more 'labels' later this month - they've got absolutely amazing Hoodies, shoes and Jeans, so we'll see if they will give me reasonable prices - so the collection will be formed later this month, beginning of October. Then I go for holiday, will try to be back for Afternoon Tee Party in Plymouth, and I will be available for some particular dates in October :)
WitherdRose
Sep 11 2008, 01:21 PM
Wel i am sure theres a bus to plymoth from where I live and as long as it doesn't clash with anything i don't see why not... nd I lov short skirts :D xxx
xXeMoRaCeRXx
Sep 11 2008, 04:20 PM
Move down mmm maybe not but a visit would be good sometime. I would be a perfect model yea :D Marlene is friendly and takes the time to talk to me so yea I want to keep in touch with her. Anyway Marlene I will not wear a skirt especially a short one...well in public :D If you can magic some nice weather and I'm free it would be good to take a trip down your area. I like that you passionate about the emo scene and your clothes like I am with my growing online emo community. Afternoon Tee Party? Why do you love short skirts Naomi? :D Finally Marlene, what are you going to get Naomi to model? Just the skirts or not?
Emo Pictures - Marlene
Marlene
Sep 11 2008, 08:50 PM
I hope for the nice weather too, it would be great to try take some photos outdoors :) I'm thinking mainly about Hoodies / Tees, skirts and skinny jeans. What size are u, Naomi, 8 or 10, probably? Matt, don't be afraid to share with the world what's best about you, and you promised to model the skirts, so don't leave all job for Naomi, that's not fair...
xXeMoRaCeRXx
Sep 12 2008, 10:12 AM
It is fair she loves skirts.. I don't well not on me anyway. Good luck with finding a male model. Messaged anyone on here? Not sure if there is any in the area without looking.
WitherdRose
Sep 12 2008, 10:26 AM
well i'ma size 8-10 nd i'll model anything really... nd short skirts r gd but skinnies r gd too anyhow matt I think you should set a example nd defo model some skirts :D
Emo Pictures - Marlene
Marlene
Sep 12 2008, 01:19 PM
I managed to book a photoshoot space in AltFashion for March, so there's a good chance these photos will be there ;) There's also great opportunity to build your modelling experience / portfolio if you're into that too :)
WitherdRose
Sep 12 2008, 01:22 PM
wow thats so cool and yea but i think it will just b for fun I don't think I could ever make a profession from modeling... i'm too short :(
xXeMoRaCeRXx
Sep 13 2008, 05:23 PM
Naomi not you as well ganging up on me. No skirts on me! :D
Emo Pictures - Marlene
Marlene
Sep 13 2008, 11:49 PM
Matt, we'll be behaving now :)
WitherdRose
Sep 14 2008, 09:42 AM
oh i'm sorry =[[ wat about a kilt though?
xXeMoRaCeRXx
Sep 14 2008, 01:57 PM
Haha I'd prefer a skirt to a kilt. Anyway I don't believe that for a second Marlene :D
Emo Pictures - Marlene
Marlene
Sep 15 2008, 03:01 AM
Kilt you say? One of the skirts looks like kilt, with red tartan chess...
victhevamp
Sep 16 2008, 05:44 AM
lol i wana see matt in a kilt :D
xXeMoRaCeRXx
Sep 16 2008, 01:00 PM
Lol OMG Vicki and Marlene I should buy one and wear it and take lots of pics for soEMO. It'd be so kool ;D
victhevamp
Sep 16 2008, 01:05 PM
hahaha a hint of sarcasm there maybe? :P
WitherdRose
Sep 16 2008, 11:50 PM
more like defentily :D
Emo Pictures - Marlene
Marlene
Sep 17 2008, 08:09 AM
sounds like good idea Matt :)
xXeMoRaCeRXx
Sep 17 2008, 12:58 PM
So does chopping off all your hair mwahaha. Anyway back sort of on topic. Does anyone know of any alternative models in their area. I don't know the following girl, but she she is local and I have seen her about: NewNetEx.jpg

Add Reply

• Please note: Comments soEmo.co.uk considers to be totally unrelated spam will be removed.

Featured Users View More