Emo Scene Community

1000's of emo guys & girls!

Search soEmo

Top Emo Bands View All

Emo Lyrics View All

I got your love letters, corrected the grammar and sent them back. It's true romance is dead, I shot it in the chest then in the head. The Music or the Misery, by Fall Out Boy

Emo Forums » Emo Fashion (Reply)

Emo Pictures - xSUICIDEBLOODx
xSUICIDEBLOODx
Your own personal emo style Jul 09 2008, 11:07 AM
I don't judge anyone here by their style and i think that all look good in their own personal style that they choose.... but some maybe doesn't and that's sad for them... so wats your style? be proud of it...

Replies

victhevamp
Jul 29 2008, 01:05 PM
mmm my style is prob more gothy really, i generally wear alot of black with other colours, alot of stripy stuff, used to wear alot of red but dont anymore really no idea why :S
Emo Pictures - xxCottoncandyxx
xxCottoncandyxx
Aug 10 2008, 07:20 AM
mine is like a long fringe brushed to the left side and i wear all color clothes except for pink but sometimes even it goes..I normally wear ones with stripes and ofcourse nawt to forget hair teasing and converse shoes and belts
Emo Pictures - xXeMoRaCeRXx
xXeMoRaCeRXx
Aug 10 2008, 11:25 AM
How long do you take to tease your hair? I have seen some videos where people take ages!!
Emo Pictures - Tantra_B
Tantra_B
Aug 12 2008, 03:12 AM
Yeah it can take ages from what I've seen also :] I do mine in about ten minutes because I rush - hence why it looks shit half the time! xD
xSUICIDEBLOODx
Aug 13 2008, 06:08 AM
My style is a mix of a cute emo style And a dark goth/vampire style:-)
xXeMoRaCeRXx
Aug 13 2008, 04:07 PM
What a great mix!
xSUICIDEBLOODx
Aug 13 2008, 10:06 PM
Aaaw thanks matt i luv my style And not to many have it yet And that's only good in my opinion i like to be different
Emo Pictures - Tantra_B
Tantra_B
Aug 14 2008, 03:03 AM
I agree :] However I was saying this to my friend the other week, we were outside the cinema, waiting for the showing to open when we got onto the topic of 'alternative' people, etc. She said something like "Oh I'm not into all this labelling shit, I'm just me" then I went into one of my 'mini-rants' I think and said about how that wasn't actually true :P People who claim to be 'themselves' (even though they are, hence why they listen to what they can relate to and dress how they do, blah, blah blah :D) still aren't in a way. We're all conforming to a certain type of style by wearing skinny jeans and having 'emo' hair cuts :P Now I'm not saying that there is anything wrong with that. I'm just picking out that no-matter how 'different' we try to be, there's always going to be someone like us :P Not that I like labels though, I hate them! Hate people who label THEMSELVES even more. Wannabes the lot of them :D. What you said yesterday obviously made a difference Matt :D <3
xXeMoRaCeRXx
Aug 14 2008, 07:30 AM
Many people say "i'm just me" when they actively follow a stereotype. That's what is annoying.
victhevamp
Aug 14 2008, 02:54 PM
hmmm this brings up a question, how do you know if your 'different'/'just me'/'individual'? because unless you make your own clothes and cut your own hair, someone will be wearing the same clothes or have the same haircut, how do you know if your conforming to a sterotype or if your 'different'? there seems to be a label for everyone now a days :s
Emo Pictures - Tantra_B
Tantra_B
Aug 14 2008, 03:39 PM
I cut my own hair! Always have, always will/ Hacked all the back off earlier to be honest, look like a right lesbian, haha xD But yeah I see where you are coming from though Vic - it's impossible NOT to be in one stereotype these days. I mean if there is a label for literally every piece of clothing, music and hair, you can't really be individual can you? And yeah Matt that can really piss me off at times too. I think we all know a few people who say "I'm just me, so everyone can fuck off I don't care what they think" and then the next day they are booked into the hairdressers to get a so-called 'emo' haircut :P It's just the world we live in I guess. xx
LittleWitch
May 06 2018, 06:11 AM
Hmmm... my style is very eclectic. One day I could be dressed head to toe in black then the next a pastel rainbow would have thrown up on me. I would describe it as... pastel goth to save some time haha
Luna_Moon
May 09 2018, 08:16 AM
Lots of red and black. Purple. Boyish-styled hair. (I'm gender fluid) and want snake bites/industrial barbell piercing.
ScarySpoks
Jun 16 2018, 03:21 PM
long and sometimes dyed or black hair band t-shirts or long/short sleeved button up shirts skinny jeans or dark cargo shorts vans or converse dad caps or beanies hoodies sometimes necklaces wristbands ALWAYS! ALWAYS! HEADPHONES/EARBUDS!!
Emo Pictures - MaximusStephonovich
MaximusStephonovich
Jun 16 2018, 08:25 PM
Wow Matt nailed it there "Many people say "i'm just me" when they actively follow a stereotype. That's what is annoying" Just look at all the blue banana revenue coming in.
Emo Pictures - Undercover_Hoe
Undercover_Hoe
Jun 20 2018, 01:24 AM
more dresses + skirts than most women comfortable footwear forever makeup that looks like I did it in the dark more goth/thrift store hoe than scene
Emo Pictures - xXhawthorneheightsXx
xXhawthorneheightsXx
Sep 04 2018, 12:04 AM
always black shirts striped arm warmers and/or fishnet gloves bands bracelets and studded wristcuff at least two studded belts Tripp pants or Blackheart skinnies choker black high top converse with Hawthorne Heights lyrics on them random hairbow sometimes a hell lot of eyeliner xD
EmoKing96
Sep 08 2018, 01:08 AM
xXhawthorneheightsXx Oh snap!! You know what's up!!
Emo Pictures - kathlancer
kathlancer
Sep 21 2018, 06:43 AM
I'm stupidly casual. Grey/black sweaters. Sometimes band or skeleton graphics, sometimes plain. Band or graphic white/black/grey tee under (bmth/motionless in white fans, where you at? Best tshirts ever.), and black jeans. Black or dark brown hair (the latter if I get lazy and don't dye it as soon as I should). Definitely rock the bangs and the spikey-but-sleek hair cut. Definitely black chucks.
Dangerouswaffles
Sep 27 2018, 06:59 AM
I mostly try to keep it simple with mostly black clothes, black hoodie, black jeans, black skate shoes. But then I like to wear different colored flat bill hats and ear tunnels and shoe laces to contrast with the black. I also have a pink, purple, and blue tie dye hoodie that I really like to wear when I'm not in the mood for black clothes. I keep my hair my natural brown color and sometimes wear it in my face, sometimes to the side.

Add Reply

• Please note: Comments soEmo.co.uk considers to be totally unrelated spam will be removed.

Featured Users View More