Search soEmo

Top Emo Bands View All

Emo Lyrics View All

Your happy life it makes me sick The One, by Elena Siegman

Emo Forums » Emo Fashion (Reply)

Emo Pictures - xSUICIDEBLOODx
xSUICIDEBLOODx
Your own personal emo style Jul 09 2008, 11:07 AM
I don't judge anyone here by their style and i think that all look good in their own personal style that they choose.... but some maybe doesn't and that's sad for them... so wats your style? be proud of it...

Replies

Emo Pictures - Skyetail
Skyetail
Nov 23 2018, 07:43 PM
Everything what I wear is pretty much black :'D
Emo Pictures - X_LoserKidd_X
X_LoserKidd_X
Nov 24 2018, 01:59 PM
Band tees always 🖤 Either with black skinnies or shorts with fishnets Converse are the god of shoes...it’s just a choice of colour 😊 My changes so much...at the moment it half red and half black ❤️🖤
DarthJoking
Jan 24 2019, 10:48 AM
Band tees or designer tees(such as drop dead clothing,black craft cult,killstar,etc) mostly, sometimes nice looking plain tees. Hoodies( mostly black or grey) Black or dark grey skinnies. Nike SB high tops Studded belts Beanies Snapbacks Would say my style is like emo/goth/skater(alternative). However I don’t wear makeup anymore. So I neither stereotypical emo or goth. Only emo thing about me is maybe my hairstyle and that I’m oversensitive,lol.
Emo Pictures - ShatteredRipple
ShatteredRipple
Feb 07 2020, 09:23 PM
I wear darker colours not just black but dark green, brown earthy colours. I mostly wear t-shirts, leggings and hoodies.
KilljoyNik
Feb 15 2020, 09:21 PM
Black T-shirt, black hoodie and blue jeans is pretty much how I always dress. I don't really have an "emo" style.
Emo Pictures - xXghost07Xx
xXghost07Xx
Mar 01 2020, 02:27 AM
Any pants longer than shorts, really, but I prefer dark blue skinny jeans the most. Vans shoes. One pair I have that came completely white has quotes from music and videogames made before or during 2007. Some Converse shoes, some Airwalk shoes. A couple band shirts, some black shirts with colorful graphics in the middle. Solid-color shirts and solid-color tank tops. Ideally, I would have shirts and sweaters that were striped black and some vibrant color... I haven't been able to find any such clothing items that didn't blend a lot of the different colored cloth with the other stripes, however...
Xx_Affectus_xX
May 18 2020, 03:51 PM
1. Partly dyed fringe. 2. Band-tee. 3. Adidas tapered sweat pants 4. Nose ring 5. Band-hoodie/Regular hoodie (preferably with zip down the middle). 6. Nike air-force/Converse sneakers (b/w). 7. Lynx/Axe deodorant 8. Nice white crew socks 9. Earphones and phone ('cause separate music players don't really exist anymore).
po1zn
Jun 13 2020, 09:51 AM
I take a lot of inspiration from the style of the bands I listen to and also old MySpace photos, and I sorta developed my own style from that. I have a lot of bright coloured belts - probably my favourite accessory along with hats - and I sometimes dye my hair bright, I wear band merch pretty much every day and I have loads of different Converse, Vans etc. I like belt chains and stuff but I don't wear them all the time
Emo Pictures - Candyde
Candyde
Aug 01 2020, 10:27 PM
Emo scene kawaii gyaruo vampire/aristocrat/pastel goth ouji kodona visual-kei e-femboi ... wow
DarkDream
Nov 09 2020, 09:43 PM
Whatever the fuck I feel like wearing! Round the house or if I go somewhere filthy(I help out on a farm sometimes) I wear plain clothes I don't care about. But I do have a few favourite brands including Black Craft Cult, Drop Dead, Killstar. Usually skinny jeans or slim fit jeans. Shoes either high-tops,trainers or wide skater shoes. Not overly bothered on belts anymore, but I got a neon blue studded belt that is battered as I wear it non-stop. Large oversized or XL t-shirts/hoodies. Beanies, SnapBack caps.
Emo Pictures - em0grl
em0grl
Jan 13 2021, 08:02 PM
My style tends to evolve all the time! A few months ago I was pretty much fully goth but I’m now moving closer towards scene. I’m likely going to switch up again at some point. The only consistent thing is that my style always remains alternative!
Emo Pictures - x-IAmMatt-x
x-IAmMatt-x
Apr 19 2021, 02:30 PM
My style is basically to wear as much black as possible. It's usually really simple and casual, and I have a lot of solid black clothes. I also have some band tees (which I only get if I know anything about that band). My favorite shoes to wear are the cheap shoes that look like converse and van shoes because they're great shoes to skate with and they are cheap, but look like the name brand shoes. I also like having a wallet chain and a skull & crossbone necklace, but I've had neither for a while now. Sometimes I wear black eyeliner and black nail polish, but I do the latter less often because I've never been the best at painting my nails. As for my hair, I always have the shaggy hair most people would call "emo". It's either going to be black, brown, or blond. I don't dye it anything people can't naturally have (blue, green, purple, etc.) because I try to have my hair look "professional" for my job, yet still have it be my style. I like being blond the most, even if more people think I look attractive with dark hair.

Add Reply

• Please note: Comments soEmo.co.uk considers to be totally unrelated spam will be removed.

Featured Users View More