Emo Scene Community

1000's of emo guys & girls!

Search soEmo

Top Emo Bands View All

Emo Lyrics View All

You can only blame your problems on the world for so long Before it all becomes the same old song As soon as we hit the hospital I know we're gonna leave this town And get new passports and get get get get get out now The (Shipped) Gold Standard, by Fall Out Boy

Emo Forums » Emo Lifestyle (Reply)

victhevamp
Vegetarian? Jul 14 2008, 03:37 PM
Alot of emos find it 'cool' to be a vegetarian lately, what are peoples views on this? anyone a vegetarian? whats peoples views on it? alot of rock stars are vegetarians too and support it! a helpful website....http://www.peta2.com

Replies

Emo Pictures - Tantra_B
Tantra_B
Nov 14 2008, 08:05 AM
True, at least they aren't eating bacon etc. But yeah, it's just the whole bragging thing they seem to do. Then again, most parents seem to force some into eating fish otherwise they won't let them become veggie in the first place. It's not hard at all though. I don't see why people think it's some sort of HUUUGE decision :/ I mean come on, get over it. xD
CHRIS_POPCORE
Nov 14 2008, 01:18 PM
Whoa... For example, the orangutans are true veggies. Who wants to look like orangutan? XD Eatin' meat means to kill animals, animals also kill animals to survive, veggies kill plants, plants are alive too. what the fuck everyone thinkin'? Life is death, death is life. So there is nuthin' to debate on. XD You can feel better if u eatin' only meat or being vegetarian, but you must realize that all ur life u do only 2 things in constant - u product carbon gas from an oxygen... and shit from any food. XD
SomeMorbidKid
Nov 16 2008, 02:40 PM
What's a true vegetarian? I know people that brag about it.. it's really annoying :/
Emo Pictures - Tantra_B
Tantra_B
Nov 17 2008, 06:37 AM
Isn't everyone? Annoying I mean xD
shepardosdemon
Nov 17 2008, 09:13 AM
true vegetarians to me wont eat any meat. Because fish are endangerd too like sharks and in general fish stocks are going down. see im all for eating meat but im not for over fishing or over killing, its just a waste.
Emo Pictures - xXeMoRaCeRXx
xXeMoRaCeRXx
Nov 17 2008, 01:14 PM
"see im all for eating meat but im not for over fishing or over killing, its just a waste." - they over fish to feed us?
SomeMorbidKid
Nov 17 2008, 01:25 PM
I thought so.. But I don't know :S :O
xXeMoRaCeRXx
Nov 17 2008, 01:55 PM
Some people kill animals for fun. That is very sick!
SomeMorbidKid
Nov 17 2008, 02:29 PM
I know, it is! Totally wrong.. poor animals :(
shepardosdemon
Nov 18 2008, 01:33 AM
Yea fish stocks have been going down for ages :S and all the nets they use kill Sharks, dolphins, turtles and lots of other things, all because we are greedy :( its just not right. I love the sea and there the creatures i care about most. if i could i would fo round freeing all the trapped animals.
victhevamp
Nov 18 2008, 11:49 AM
whats peoples views on fox hunts?
SomeMorbidKid
Nov 18 2008, 02:42 PM
If eg a farmer has to kill a fox if its a pest or whatever, then they should just shoot it
SomeMorbidKid
Nov 18 2008, 02:44 PM
Not make it run for miles and when it's so tired it can't anymore, have a pack of dogs rip it apart
xXeMoRaCeRXx
Nov 18 2008, 04:27 PM
I agree Roxi. Fox Hunts are pointless..
shepardosdemon
Nov 19 2008, 08:27 AM
I totaly agree its not right even though I had to clean up a rubbish bag yesterday because foxes ripped it apart, but ill let them live from fow hunting.
CaytlynIsabella
Nov 21 2008, 12:42 AM
I'm a vegitarian. but i didn't do it to "be cool" i have been since birth my entire family are also vegitarian. My Grandma started it off, because she loves animals. [not in a dirty way lol]
Emo Pictures - shallow_believer
shallow_believer
Nov 26 2008, 08:25 AM
Im Omnivore I eat meat and vegetables but Im trying to be a vegetarian because I've seen so many animals that hurt and when they get hurt I feel the pain and I support the peta's advocate to stop eating Animals
selfhater
Dec 03 2008, 08:48 PM
im not a veggie, i dont eat fish though. its not because i dont agree with eatingthem its just i dont really like picking out the bones, andthe skin and things, just ewww. anyways to what i really wanted to say how about people adding some veggie recipies, u know there is a lot of fruit/ veg etc on offer in the shops and there are definately some brilliant meals to be made from them. would be nice from a meat eater's view to try some vegetarian cuisine.
xXeMoRaCeRXx
Dec 04 2008, 04:32 PM
Very true ^ I tried a vegetarian curry recently and I can't believe how much I actually missed the chicken.
shepardosdemon
Dec 08 2008, 02:20 PM
I miss meat loads when i dont have it for a while, but im starting to think about fish now :O

Add Reply

• Please note: Comments soEmo.co.uk considers to be totally unrelated spam will be removed.

Featured Users View More