Emo Scene Community

1000's of emo guys & girls!

Search soEmo

Top Emo Bands View All

Emo Lyrics View All

I don't mind it, I don't mind if you're overrated or if you're staring at the edge of the world. Keep in mind that I'm a sore eye with blurry vision. But I can see if has to be you love that I've been dreaming of. My Understanding, by Of Mice & Men

Emo Forums » Emo Lifestyle (Reply)

victhevamp
Vegetarian? Jul 14 2008, 03:37 PM
Alot of emos find it 'cool' to be a vegetarian lately, what are peoples views on this? anyone a vegetarian? whats peoples views on it? alot of rock stars are vegetarians too and support it! a helpful website....http://www.peta2.com

Replies

victhevamp
Dec 11 2008, 04:44 PM
think what exactly about fish?
Emo Pictures - shallow_believer
shallow_believer
Dec 11 2008, 07:09 PM
im not planning to be a vegetarian cuz it freaks me out I think that superstars like others are fake vegetarians they are not real there's so many to mention this stuff but yeah it sucks to be vegetarian
Emo Pictures - RiLeY
RiLeY
Jan 24 2009, 01:42 AM

Ima Vege :P lol hav been since i wsa like 6 cuz i discovered wat stuff was lol i no Oli Sykes is Vege but who else???

Its nt cool its just ppls opinions rite?

Feb 25 2009, 12:51 AM

I tried to give up meat for Lent last year...didn't totally succeed, but after doing hella lots of research, I found it easy, so I guess that's a year now? I gave it up for three reasons; primarily the thought of something dying a horrible death just for me to eat it.  =|  Also for the health benefits, and because of the enormous strain that eating meat places on the environment.

I'm pretty excited at the moment...this Lent, I'm going vegan. Am having much fun discovering new and interesting alternatives for animal foods...didn't know that Skittles were vegan =]  Hopefully it will be permanent.

Emo Pictures - nellysaurxrawrxsexx
nellysaurxrawrxsexx
Apr 07 2009, 11:57 AM
im  vegetarian  =]
Apr 14 2009, 05:47 PM
Well, I am a vegetarian, but I have been for quite a while. I don't like the idea of EVERYONE else being a vegetarian, though. Its mainly all about being true to yourself and if you have doubts on it, like if you sit there while everones eating burgers and your like "i want meatballs!" Clearly, you are not a true vegetarian.  I am one because i gag if i try to eat meat, i just cant handle putting something "dead" into my mouth!
Emo Pictures - Twisterr
Twisterr
Apr 21 2009, 05:20 PM
I've been a vegitarian for about three years now. Honestly, I didn't do it for my health or because I think meat tasted gross or anything like that. I simply did it because I do not enjoy the idea of eating my pets. I would have a cow, lamb, pig, horse, chicken and yurkey as pets...yeah, I really would, lol. I'm an animal freak really. And I did have a fish and I currently have a baby bunny.

And a lot of it also has to do with the way these cows, pigs, and chickens are being slaughtered. It is not the quick, painful and easy process people tent to think. They are not put out of thier misery, but instead treated very poorly. Seriously, the pigs are dumped in boiling water to get rid of their hars while still totally aware of what is happening. The cows: hung upside down for a while then sliced from throat all the way down the belly... it kills me so much every time I drive by the steakhouse I live near and one day there are little calfs running in the feild and the next day there are none, probably being eaten as veal or something...same with the adult cows...

if anyone is interested in seeing how things really work in the slaughter house, I reccoment you seeing the video "Meet your Meat". It's not a pleasure video. It's very sad and could get someone to cry, but it's full of the truth.

Anyways, thats my reasoning. I honestly do not miss meat at all. I do not crave it at all and I am perfectly fine without it. I do plan to go on to Veganism in the next few years and it'll probably stop there. The whole raw food thing...as of right now not so appealing, but who knows.
Emo Pictures - Pagan
Pagan
Apr 22 2009, 06:16 AM

nooo becomi a veggie is not for me!!!!

i cant give up a good bacon sarnie!!!!

im not screamish like most people i can kill my own food and gut and stuff like that iv done it b4 that dosent bother me!!!!!!

i see nothimg wrong with eating meat its natural the circle of life if you will

Apr 27 2009, 01:21 PM
I'm a vegetarian.
But I have my own reason (:
It's not because I think it's cruel to kill animals.
Nor am I bothered by eating flesh.

But because I hate animals.
I hate them so much, I don't like them to be near me when they're alive.
So I don't see why I'd want one in my mouth
Especially once it's dead.

xD
Emo Pictures - xXeMoRaCeRXx
xXeMoRaCeRXx
Apr 28 2009, 05:02 AM
Why do you hate them though?
May 07 2009, 03:21 AM
I can't explain it,
I've just never really liked animals.
and as I've grown older, the love people have for some animals just aggrivated me.
I guess it's a mixture of negative things tbh /:
DarkKitty
Jul 03 2009, 03:42 AM
I'm a vegetarian, and I have been for two years. I eat fish only because my mum frces me to. She says that I'll be eating meat again or I can starve if I drop fish. So until I can cook for my self I'm stuck eating fish.
Emo Pictures - AsHlEyTeHGuMmIbEaR
AsHlEyTeHGuMmIbEaR
Jul 01 2010, 08:17 PM
im acually a veggie ive been for a couple years now...
Zitella-Zoe
Jul 17 2010, 04:00 AM
I'm vegetarian. It hasn't been that long that since I decided to give up meat and I did it for humane reasons. And not all vegetarians are fakes.

Add Reply

• Please note: Comments soEmo.co.uk considers to be totally unrelated spam will be removed.

Featured Users View More