Emo Scene Community

1000's of emo guys & girls!

Search soEmo

Top Emo Bands View All

Emo Lyrics View All

So I put my arms around you. Around You. And I hope that I would do no wrong. My arms are on you. They're on you and I hope that you wont hurt me. Dancing, by Elisa

Emo Forums » Other (Reply)

Emo Pictures - xXeMoRaCeRXx
xXeMoRaCeRXx
What do you think of the person above? Jul 19 2008, 06:01 AM
This is been done to death on other sites, but it's fun and promotes interaction so come on :]

Replies

Emo Pictures - xSUICIDEBLOODx
xSUICIDEBLOODx
Aug 04 2008, 12:16 PM
He seems to be a nice guy.. and i think that he has done a very great job with this site.. and last but not least... he is creative.. and that is one very important thing to be :)
victhevamp
Aug 06 2008, 09:25 AM
She likes paranormal stuff :D and has a nice fashion style too!
Emo Pictures - Tantra_B
Tantra_B
Aug 06 2008, 11:09 AM
Very sweet and pretty ^-^ Not sure if I've already done this for you Vicki, but screw it :P
shepardosdemon
Aug 10 2008, 07:35 AM
She is great, very pretty and funny, she always makes me laugh if im ever feeling abit down. thank you. x We havnt spoken for a while and dont like that, I hope your okay. talk soon. x :D
Emo Pictures - xxCottoncandyxx
xxCottoncandyxx
Aug 10 2008, 07:43 AM
umm dunno O-O *stands there like a dork*sowwie but im new >.< but i liked the T u r wearing in the pic its awwshuum =P
shepardosdemon
Aug 10 2008, 07:47 AM
Aww your not dorky, :P umm but the same really, i dont really know you but because your posting on the fourms I think I will add you as a friend, then we can do this again properly :D
Emo Pictures - xxCottoncandyxx
xxCottoncandyxx
Aug 10 2008, 07:50 AM
hah lol sure ^_^ and maybe ppl dun know meh cause im totally almost new [reject bad english but whaa can i do i have got into a habit]
shepardosdemon
Aug 10 2008, 08:17 AM
haha well people will start getting to know you if you keep posting and talking to people. aww Its okay habbits are hard to break, although i will probably miss understand you because I find it hard to read :O but ill try my very best.
xXeMoRaCeRXx
Aug 10 2008, 11:28 AM
Possibly my favourite guy on the site :]
victhevamp
Aug 10 2008, 06:26 PM
def my fav guy on the site lol :P xxxxx aww thanks tantra :D
Aug 11 2008, 01:07 PM
I don't know what she looks like and she reminds me of this girl called Niks that often spams my other forums chatting to everyone about everything. No offense.
Emo Pictures - xSUICIDEBLOODx
xSUICIDEBLOODx
Aug 12 2008, 01:25 AM
I don't knew her that well but she looks nice =)
Aug 27 2008, 09:46 AM
Dont know her but, she looks pretty.
Emo Pictures - WitherdRose
WitherdRose
Aug 27 2008, 11:23 AM
Ok well i know tis girl in real ilfe and ohmygod she is so annoying, way too beautifull, always takes my things but god knows i love her.
shepardosdemon
Aug 27 2008, 04:31 PM
Haha I confused myself soo much, I thought I was on a different topic and was like what the hell is everyone on about :P but I know now :S thanks Matt, your mine too. Well I dont know much but she is posting on the fourms so in my book she is great, should start talking, might send a comment. :D
WitherdRose
Aug 28 2008, 10:00 AM
Well he post alot which I think is wicked and also how I converted him into a vampire makes me supa happy... I really hope we can become friends :D
xXeMoRaCeRXx
Aug 28 2008, 03:59 PM
She is joining in well, which is exactly what we need. Keep it up :] Pretty too x
WitherdRose
Aug 29 2008, 08:45 AM
YAY!!! i'm a team emeber, well I think he's awesomeness and owns a pretty hott car; He called me pretty so thats extra coddie points and ur not so bad urself :D xx
shepardosdemon
Aug 30 2008, 05:28 AM
I think shhe is great, abit like a free spirit. She always seems to be happy, either she is a good actor or actuarly happy :P I hope its the latter. She thinks she converted me but only half way at the moment my dear :P I hope we can become good friends too because she is encouraging when she is happy. I always find topics that I can reply to because of her. Just great thats what you are.
WitherdRose
Aug 30 2008, 06:11 AM
Well I am a gd actress but i'm am nearlly always happy, I don't see the point in being down when there is so much to be happy over. :D Well at first I was like oh who is he and know when I see his name on a topic I read cause I know hes wrote something I can laugh at... Hehe and I hope we become gd friends

Add Reply

• Please note: Comments soEmo.co.uk considers to be totally unrelated spam will be removed.

Featured Users View More