Emo Scene Community

1000's of emo guys & girls!

Search soEmo

Top Emo Bands View All

Emo Lyrics View All

I'm failing I'm angry afraid of the ways they pretend to be us it's fucked up I'm different words remain my only escape art saves all of me evolving and now you're walking away Blood Pigs, by Otep

Emo Forums » Love And Relationships (Reply)

LUKEY_x10
I lost someone. Jul 25 2008, 07:49 AM
Can any of you help me i lost some one i really loved.shes on holiday now for two weeks.so when she gets back i need something to help me get her back. thanks soo much.

Replies

shepardosdemon
Jul 28 2008, 07:36 AM
Sorry I havnt posted earlyer, but I thought I would now because i've been helped on this site before and I will try to help you :S Okay well I know how you feel I lots the girl I loved because I did something wrong. She ment the world to me and we were geetting along fine until she started not talking properly and it seemed she was upset with me. but i'm trying to make things better and they slowly are but i'm going on holiday for 3 weeks so i dont know what will happen. Okay well before I try and help you or give you advice, what happened between you two? :D
Emo Pictures - xXeMoRaCeRXx
xXeMoRaCeRXx
Jul 28 2008, 02:20 PM
I'll say a quick word...if she is still very interested don't try too hard to impress her. If she wants you, she wants you kinda thing if you get me.
victhevamp
Jul 28 2008, 05:01 PM
hmmm it all depends on what exactly happened for you to lose her?
LUKEY_x10
Jul 29 2008, 07:12 AM
Urm thanks every one but i dont think i want her back anymore she throw every thing in my face.For someone else.
Emo Pictures - xXeMoRaCeRXx
xXeMoRaCeRXx
Jul 29 2008, 02:14 PM
You'll find someone better I'm sure..
shepardosdemon
Jul 29 2008, 03:16 PM
at least you know now. ive been heart broken by this girl for about 3 moths now she wont tell me if she wants to go or stay :S
Jul 31 2008, 04:28 AM
do what i would do attempt to hang urself in front of her hahahahahahahahahahahahahahahaha im sorry work makes u go crazy after a while
shepardosdemon
Jul 31 2008, 10:00 AM
It seems it does Jayson, it seems it does :P Well im not sure if thats the best approch for it.
MiZZCRAZi
Nov 01 2008, 04:05 PM
" u have to let something or someone go and if it comes bak its ur and always was" but s she dun come bak to u dun try its not worth it but if ur rlly want her bak den jus tll her how u feel talk to her and try to fix things up

Add Reply

• Please note: Comments soEmo.co.uk considers to be totally unrelated spam will be removed.

Featured Users View More