Emo Scene Community

1000's of emo guys & girls!

Search soEmo

Top Emo Bands View All

Emo Lyrics View All

I want to scream into this world That you are my one only girl I was a fool and jaded too Before I fell in love with you Love Struck, by Blood On The Dance Floor

Emo Forums » Other (Reply)

Emo Pictures - xSUICIDEBLOODx
xSUICIDEBLOODx
Dreams Aug 08 2008, 06:53 AM
Here can all ppl tell about what they have dreamed and if they think that the dreams they dream maybe have a message to them.. that you all would like to figure out ^^

Replies

Emo Pictures - xSUICIDEBLOODx
xSUICIDEBLOODx
Aug 14 2008, 10:54 PM
Ok i dreamt that i was at my summerjob at the retirement home again xD
Emo Pictures - Tantra_B
Tantra_B
Aug 15 2008, 03:15 AM
I dreamt that I was in some massive hall place with loads of people - people I knew, and famous ones :P Then they all seemed to turn against me :s Weird xD
LittleWitch
May 13 2018, 01:27 AM
Last night I dreamed that all my hair dye came out after one shower, and underneath was like a blonde rosey pink shade. After that it was more like a blur, I remember it involved a mirror of some sort that would morphe my look to something sinister yet... cute in a sense? Then I remember the feeling of heat and tiredness. Definitely more than a bit odd.
Emo Pictures - holy
holy
May 15 2018, 02:59 PM
Now, I don't believe that your dreams could be a message from the departed or anything like that, but I definitely believe your dreams are the way your subconscious mind tries to make contact with you and tell you what's lying underneath the conscious mind (though in some cases, the conscious mind definitely likes to play in there too! I remember once, in highschool, I hadn't shaved my legs in what seemed like forever, and I had a dream that my leg hairs came to life).

Add Reply

• Please note: Comments soEmo.co.uk considers to be totally unrelated spam will be removed.

Featured Users View More