Emo Scene Community

1000's of emo guys & girls!

Search soEmo

Top Emo Bands View All

Emo Lyrics View All

Are you crying or is it the rain, falling down to wash away your tears? Are you crying or is it your pain I see glistening in your eyes? Are You Crying?, by Cinema Bizarre

Emo Forums » Help And Advice (Reply)

Emo Pictures - loveless_pain
loveless_pain
Any Advice?? Aug 25 2008, 07:18 AM
HI...i want my hair to grow longer and straighter but it ends up in these stupid short waves...anyone have any advice on how to make my hair grow longer?? i would really appreciate your help...thanks

Replies

Emo Pictures - xXeMoRaCeRXx
xXeMoRaCeRXx
Aug 25 2008, 07:32 AM
Using conditioner and straightening irons on your hair will be a good start if you don't already.
shepardosdemon
Aug 25 2008, 08:03 AM
Are you talking about making it grow faster? or is in not growing long at all, becauseI for one am growing my hair and it takes a long time, but like Matt said I use conditioner and straightening Irons, but apparently theres not much you can do to actuarly make it grow faster.
Emo Pictures - Tantra_B
Tantra_B
Aug 25 2008, 09:20 AM
Depends on your diet too :] Well guy's hair grow quicker so you're all lucky :P
shepardosdemon
Aug 25 2008, 11:01 AM
I dont know if your diet does help that much. because when I was growing it I was allover the internet looking and loads of sites said there wasnt much. :S
victhevamp
Aug 25 2008, 12:54 PM
appently getting it cut regulary makes it grow longer?
Aug 25 2008, 02:03 PM
Eating a lot of bananas and drinking considerable amounts of water has caused my hair to grow extremely fast. (I've gone from shaved sides to 2cm hair in 5 months now.) - It's prolly the protein or whatever, what do I know. A 'scalp' massage is said to help as well, once a week really massaging your scalp stimulates your roots or w/e. And yes. Cutting the edges of your hair a slight bit is supposed to stimulate your hair, as well.
shepardosdemon
Aug 25 2008, 06:30 PM
Thats okay then because I eat loads of fruit and im getting it styled tomorro so that should help :P It also depends on you parents as well if there hair grows fast the your hair should. my mums hair does and mine grows fast too.
xXeMoRaCeRXx
Aug 26 2008, 12:30 PM
I sometimes feel the opposite...mine grows too fast!! Good job I trim it now and then myself!
shepardosdemon
Aug 26 2008, 03:27 PM
well im sure when mine gets the right lenght, ill think it grows too fast but like you said I plan to trim it myself :P
xXeMoRaCeRXx
Aug 28 2008, 03:39 PM
If you need adice...just ask me Matt.
shepardosdemon
Aug 28 2008, 05:08 PM
Thats cool thank you, and im sure i shall use your knowledge.
Emo Pictures - Tamashii
Tamashii
Aug 29 2008, 11:48 AM
Your hair might also be growing quite fast, but your just not realizing it, because you look yourself in the mirror asking yourself if it has grown. You do this everyday or most days for a month, seeing no visible changes, cause the actual growth which is small has already been 'observed' and you just get the illusion it's not growing. Oh well, in the end it'll look different after a long period of time, just thought I'd share my input. Good / Bad? >,>
Emo Pictures - MrRazorblade
MrRazorblade
Aug 30 2008, 02:13 AM
Good ^^ When I got back at school everybody said I had to cut my hair because it was too long xD I'm growing it for like 4 months now and it looks RIDICULOUS xD But it's too short to straighten it -_-" (Ordered a beanie ^_^)
shepardosdemon
Aug 30 2008, 05:32 AM
I think Im going on 4 and a half months :P Well its never to short to straighten, trust me just get some slim straighteners and you will do fine, I have been straghtening mine for about 2 months now, and by the time its long I would of had loads of practice :D I wont wear a beanie though, Ill straighten it before college, ever day if I have to, that that hair, *evil laugh*
xXeMoRaCeRXx
Aug 31 2008, 10:25 AM
"The speed of hair growth is roughly 1.25 centimeters or 0.5 inches per month, being about 15 centimeters or 6 inches per year. With age the speed of hairgrowth might slow down to as little as 0.25 cm or 0.1 inch a month."
shepardosdemon
Aug 31 2008, 01:05 PM
Yep I read that too :D I have a theory right its a crazy one but has some truths :D Okay well not alot makes you hair grow faster but I think that looking at nature, creatures and animals have winter coats that are long and grow to keep them warm. So I was thinking that if you dont wear a hat and try to keep your head cold, your body might natuarly grow hair abit faster because you trick it and it grows to keep your head warm. :P thats my theory lol keep your head cold.
victhevamp
Aug 31 2008, 03:42 PM
haha matt experiement and see if your theory works then :D
shepardosdemon
Sep 02 2008, 12:43 AM
I will do :) *walks to the freezer* :D
victhevamp
Sep 02 2008, 04:40 PM
haha walk around with ice cubes on your head :P
shepardosdemon
Sep 03 2008, 10:44 AM
I was thinking about freezing a hat :P Anyone have any Ideas?

Add Reply

• Please note: Comments soEmo.co.uk considers to be totally unrelated spam will be removed.

Featured Users View More