Emo Scene Community

1000's of emo guys & girls!

Search soEmo

Top Emo Bands View All

Emo Lyrics View All

he was a boy she was a girl can i make it anymore obvious he was a punks he did ballet what more can i say he wanted her shed never tell secretly she wanted him as well but all of her friends stuck up their nose they ahd a problem with his baggy clothes Sk8r Boi, by Avril Lavigne

Emo Forums » Emo Poetry (Reply)

Emo Pictures - WitherdRose
WitherdRose
Alone Aug 29 2008, 02:04 PM
Well I used to get bullied majorly for about 3 and a half years and then I moved school thankfully and I was one of the most popular people there. Well I used to cut and when I got depressed I would write or sing or play my music, Well I wrote this poem about it... Its not great or one of my best ones but it's ok, Please tell me what you think :D I am the girl who sits in the corner, The one you say is weird, Just cause I look diffrent, You think you can be mean, I've been punched, kicked and hurt, And i'll tell you something I have learnt, That I am proud of being who I am, I'm thankfully not chav, And certainly not gangsta, GO cut yourself, your emo, Then out comes there laughter, But I don't care what they say Cause I know there the fools, And with my friends beside me, I'm surviving school. Thank you xx

Replies

Aug 29 2008, 06:30 PM
That's really good....and it is very very truthful
WitherdRose
Aug 30 2008, 02:28 AM
Thank you it's not one of my best and I wrote it in lesson secreatly, so was rushed but I think its very blunt; I'll send some omore stuff soon but this is the only one I got as i'm not on my laptop right now :D xx
Aug 30 2008, 07:42 AM
okay, well let me know when you get some others on here ^_^
Emo Pictures - xXeMoRaCeRXx
xXeMoRaCeRXx
Aug 31 2008, 11:07 AM
Same here. I look forward to reading more of your poems :]
WitherdRose
Sep 06 2008, 08:14 AM
Well thank you i;ll have to get internet on my laptop so i can send some :D xxx
Emo Pictures - EmoMuffinsx
EmoMuffinsx
Sep 14 2008, 03:05 AM
Awsome. i agree with the lyrics x

Add Reply

• Please note: Comments soEmo.co.uk considers to be totally unrelated spam will be removed.

Featured Users View More