Emo Scene Community

1000's of emo guys & girls!

Search soEmo

Top Emo Bands View All

Emo Lyrics View All

so sick of this romantic tragedy I'm plunging head first to insanity Lust of The Lost, by Famous Last Words

Emo Forums » Emo Poetry (Reply)

Emo Pictures - sinister-kisses
sinister-kisses
Empty Beauty Sep 02 2008, 04:50 AM
Not good enough for the world to see Their mocking voices harshly recur Not perfect until you look like me My heart slowly begins to stir Create a portrait to portray your lies Disguise the secrets hidden within Eye shadow hides your crying eyes Blush helps to veil your pale skin Throw away the dreams you had The world wants you to be a clone Of Barbies in the magazine ad Not your face but your soul theyll own They chip away at your very core You wont even recognize yourself Your life has no purpose anymore A meaningless act bought off a shelf

Replies

Sep 04 2008, 02:57 PM
i like this one.....so are you saying like your life has no meaning anymore?
Emo Pictures - sinister-kisses
sinister-kisses
Sep 06 2008, 10:16 PM
Basically yeah like you try so hard to be what society wants you to be that you end up loosing yourself and you become exactly the same as everyone around you. And if you the same as someone else then there isnt any real point in you existence
Sep 08 2008, 08:54 AM
wow...that's why i dislike conformity...but sometimes you try so hard not to conform that you loose yourself in that too...dang - it sucks....we have to look at the good stuff in life like -hmm candy?? idk
Emo Pictures - XxHeartBrokenxX
XxHeartBrokenxX
Sep 21 2008, 08:50 PM
I really like it, cuz its true

Add Reply

• Please note: Comments soEmo.co.uk considers to be totally unrelated spam will be removed.

Featured Users View More