Emo Scene Community

1000's of emo guys & girls!

Search soEmo

Top Emo Bands View All

Emo Lyrics View All

I could never leave I will never leave so hold onto me, hold onto me. Hold Onto Me, by Mayday Parade

Emo Forums » Love And Relationships (Reply)

Emo Pictures - xXeMoRaCeRXx
xXeMoRaCeRXx
any suggestions? Sep 15 2008, 06:46 PM
heres the scenario: you really like someone because they treat you so well and they've never done anything to hurt you or make you feel like your not worth it. they're really sweet and they make you feel loved etc etc. however, theres a certain aspect/s of him/her that really scares you or makes you uncomfortable or it makes you get the feeling that you shouldnt be together or that something might go wrong...how would you go about letting them know? or would you even let them know? what if you've hinted but they dont get it? thanx so much...appreciate it :)

Replies

shepardosdemon
Sep 16 2008, 09:32 AM
Well I uld say tat youshou tell them what it is and maybe they can re asure you or change, for me if you want it to work then it will. what is it that scares you? if you dont mind, might be easyer to say.
Sep 17 2008, 06:45 PM
i jst dont want them to get hurt and over react to it i've tried hinting but it doesnt seem to be working :( thanx for ur suggestions tho
Sep 18 2008, 12:16 AM
It's impossible to give any sort of useable answer really, if you don't tell what it's regarding. It could be anything from them having suicidal tendencies to them saying 'it's so funny' when someone gets hurt. Hard to say anything when there's no background information on it. I would say though, that you'll need to find a way to either deal with it or start straying a little away from this person. It'll (again, as I assume it's something that's actually important) eventually come up and bite hard. I don't believe in lying or hiding things from other peopble, but ofc everything isn't to be shared. I hide my crazy from potential girlfriends, cus otherwise they'd run off screaming. I let it out in small ammounts and that's how it eventually becomes and adjustment and eventually not a problem. But know this, if you've found someone who you think can make you happy by just sitting around holding hands, then nothing else on this world matters. (as we dont know what it is you're afraid of.) - nothing. Finding someone to be truly happy with it almost impossible. Don't let it slip away if this problem isn't an actual problem. Sorry. In the airport, been up too long.. can't make sense of what I write myself.
xXeMoRaCeRXx
Sep 18 2008, 02:09 PM
I know this might be slightly unrelated but some people who are obviously unhappy end up staying together as they feel they have no one else and will lose friends they made. I personally knew a couple like this and they should of ended it ages ago and moved on. It wasn't just me that thought that either. What I guess I am trying to say is what ever is bugging you, don't leave it for ages and just try to forget about it.
Sep 18 2008, 02:58 PM
i'll try everythings so complicated thanx
xXeMoRaCeRXx
Sep 20 2008, 06:53 AM
Well you certainly aren't alone there!
Sep 21 2008, 04:18 PM
yea i know aye
Sep 23 2008, 11:23 PM
or you can tell me whats on ur mind Fatiha im an understanding person u should kno that id put my own life at risk before i put any one elses. Now i really see why you werent tellin me anything on the 24/09 i just want you to kno i love you no matter the situation or the difficult reasons i feel as if you dont trust me but i can assure you what ever scares you i can try to stop it like i stopped the drugs(weed)that made me hate and a non lovin person my mate Steve helped me stop Fatiha i do still love you with my beating heart and another thing i want to add is i beleive your the right girl for me
Sep 26 2008, 04:41 PM
Babi ive writen another song and this one will turn u on it hurts me to kno that ur sad and u should kno id do anything for u go and listen to MEAT LOAF theres a songs that talk about us and what we would do for each other(i would do anything for love ) i also just want to let u kno that i would RIDE of the face of the Earth for you my love
Emo Pictures - Black-Rose-Warlord
Black-Rose-Warlord
Sep 26 2008, 11:49 PM
yo man dont get downed im pretty sure things will work out for the two of use. so whos this Fatiha chick she hot or not hook us up nah just kidding man say hi to aunty Donna

Add Reply

• Please note: Comments soEmo.co.uk considers to be totally unrelated spam will be removed.

Featured Users View More