Emo Scene Community

1000's of emo guys & girls!

Search soEmo

Top Emo Bands View All

Emo Lyrics View All

You said we're not celebrities, we spark and fade, they die by threes. Lady of Sorrows, by My Chemical Romance

Emo Forums » Other (Reply)

Emo Pictures - xXeMoRaCeRXx
xXeMoRaCeRXx
What is the worse feeling in the world? Sep 16 2008, 11:54 AM
Another thoughful / depressing topic I know but it'd be interesting to hear your opinions.

Replies

victhevamp
Sep 16 2008, 01:00 PM
having your heart torn into two by someone you love...dont think there is a worse feeling than that also losing your best friend for whatever reason...
shepardosdemon
Sep 17 2008, 02:43 PM
I agree with vicky love hurts soo much, although being alone and depressed isnt good when you have to put on a smile just for everyone else.
xXeMoRaCeRXx
Sep 17 2008, 03:49 PM
I guess a lot of the feelings link together anyway don't they?
shepardosdemon
Sep 17 2008, 03:51 PM
I think they do, or atleast they complement eachother which isnt good,
Emo Pictures - ilikkeslayer666
ilikkeslayer666
Sep 17 2008, 04:03 PM
definetly vicky, i know just happened to me a few days ago
Sep 17 2008, 04:11 PM
i agree, i think losing love or someone you really like is the worst....it sucks
shepardosdemon
Sep 18 2008, 10:04 AM
When I accidently hurt someone I feel so bad I think I could kill myself then I think that would be worse because I would hurt more people and then I get thinking and go round and round into A feeling thats hard to explain.
Emo Pictures - WitherdRose
WitherdRose
Sep 18 2008, 11:36 AM
well when you love someone and you know they love someone else and you have to smile when you see them in another persons arms =[[
xXeMoRaCeRXx
Sep 18 2008, 02:02 PM
^ Some feelings are so bad they make you feel physically sick. Some people find it extremely hard to move on from a previous relationship. The trouble is you can get into a downward spiral. You really need to talk to someone if that is the case. It will help even if it feels pointless at the time.
shepardosdemon
Sep 18 2008, 02:39 PM
Yea i know what you mean matt, and yea talking to people about it does help :P
Sep 18 2008, 03:45 PM
for me it would probably have to be when your worlds falling apart but your expected to smile and pretned everythings alright or similarly just cos you smile a lot, everyone thinks that your life is perfect and you cant even tell them that ur so hurt this isnt really going anywhere sorry lol you get the drift i hope...
xXEMOgirlXx
Sep 19 2008, 12:28 PM
losing some1 u love including friends and family and teachers and really any1 youve ever nown : ( and some1 breaking your heart , love or no love . lucy xx
Emo Pictures - Tantra_B
Tantra_B
Sep 19 2008, 12:35 PM
I agree, every feeling comes with it's up and downs but I think love is the main one. It's the best feeling in the world when you're in th right situation, but it's also the worst.
shepardosdemon
Sep 21 2008, 01:59 PM
Yep love is the worst one but we cant live without it, it seems. well i cant however many times its hurt me and others.
Emo Pictures - GT
GT
Nov 05 2008, 12:32 AM
love hurts like fuckin HELL then they leave for a while and then they break up thats why i drink my problems away
Jeff_MCRnutter
Nov 05 2008, 09:43 AM
i only drink for fun.. i did cut myself for the first time the other day.. cos of loss of love i kept thinkin i fuked up so i decided that if i didnt look nice i wouldnt have chance to fuk up so i sliced my face :(
Nov 16 2008, 10:50 AM
well i think it is when you see someone else in yourself and everything you lived for you have hurt & it makes you think mabey you were never the person you thought you were and you realize now your the cold person no expected you to be thats happend to me right now i think it is called suddern realizeation
Jeff_MCRnutter
Nov 16 2008, 12:09 PM
awww no way ur not cold at all *hugs* << there warm u up ^^ ur like one of the nicest ppl i kno :D
selfhater
Nov 22 2008, 07:39 AM
putting wet clothes on is the worst feeling i have.. but on an emotional scale, saying goodbye to someone you love knowing you will never see them again hurts deep, had to do that a few times :'(
Emo Pictures - shallow_believer
shallow_believer
Nov 24 2008, 12:19 AM
The worse feeling in the world maybe when you've lost someone who is a very special and very close in your heart and that day he or she will just dissapear and never comeback again or the worse feeling that I've experience is how the others treat towards my look because I don't fit and Im Ugly really Ugly Duckling Person You see...Im Ugly Period.

Add Reply

• Please note: Comments soEmo.co.uk considers to be totally unrelated spam will be removed.

Featured Users View More