Emo Scene Community

1000's of emo guys & girls!

Search soEmo

Top Emo Bands View All

Emo Lyrics View All

I think I saw you in my dreams, I think I heard your heartbeat. Touch me, just me... Light High, by Crestillion

Emo Forums » Love And Relationships (Reply)

Emo Pictures - bobflogg
bobflogg
help...? Sep 20 2008, 12:28 PM
uhh well before i went out with this girl from my school i knew she really liked me and i really liked her, then we went out and she dumped me after a week cause she just said she didnt like me anymore. i felt as though i really loved her and now im just so angry all the time about it, so angry i just have no energy to do anything (anyone know the feeling?) and i hate it. i see her everyday at school and everytime i see her i cant help feeling more strongly. i know i should move on, and i want to, but i really cant. can anyone give me some advice im really desperate... thanks

Replies

Emo Pictures - xXeMoRaCeRXx
xXeMoRaCeRXx
Sep 21 2008, 03:35 PM
Well this is pretty common really and even though like most people you are finding it hard to move on, you have to. If you keep getting angry/thinking about her it'll only make things worse. At your age lots of people don't stay together for long. It doesn't mean there is anything wrong with you.
Sep 28 2008, 01:45 PM
Its really weird because im in the same sorta position as u.. I know its really strange when someone u grow to love suddenly loose it all overnight :( Well how im handling it is just to think possitive. Your not a bad looking guy and im sure u kno so, just look and think 'shes missing out.' because someone who would just throw something so special away isnt worth a place in ur mind as well as ur heart. Hope that helps u as much as it does for me

Add Reply

• Please note: Comments soEmo.co.uk considers to be totally unrelated spam will be removed.

Featured Users View More