Emo Scene Community

1000's of emo guys & girls!

Search soEmo

Top Emo Bands View All

Emo Lyrics View All

Now take this body bag from the morgue you're at And drag your dreadful corpse back to the graveyard Darling, This Movie Was Filmed in Horrorwood on th, by Snow White's Poison Bite

Emo Forums » Other (Reply)

Emo Pictures - xXeMoRaCeRXx
xXeMoRaCeRXx
alright - one more vampire topic!!! Sep 26 2008, 08:04 PM
we have all heard (or most of us) of the classic vampire Dracula....but what is your favorite type of vampire....romantic, villianous, helpful, etc etc... so basically describe the perfect vampire in your opinion.... OOOO!!! you can also name them if you want!!

Replies

Emo Pictures - WitherdRose
WitherdRose
Sep 27 2008, 01:09 AM
A vampire who actually I know sounds weird but has a heart, but I guess if you live forever, who do you live for? maybe they want revenege too. One that is senstive but always trys to hide it. Hope you sort of understand that :L
victhevamp
Sep 27 2008, 10:10 AM
what sort of vampires are there? *is confused*
shepardosdemon
Sep 28 2008, 03:01 PM
Insinctive and loving, so someone that cares for me but they hunt like they should.
xthextreexgodess
Oct 01 2008, 03:09 AM
im obsesed with vampiers i lik al of them but im rely sencativ and get scaird easily!
shepardosdemon
Oct 02 2008, 12:47 AM
I like people who like the supernatural.
Jeff_MCRnutter
Oct 13 2008, 03:15 PM
the vamps from moonlight r the best, such an awesome series XD they dont die straight away in light (takes like whole day), garlic n holy water does bugger all, stake to heart only stuns them, can only kill them by burning them or off with head... also the still have blood craving XD n on series hes called Mick St John... cool name too lol, although my fave is his friend Josef ^^
Emo Pictures - Black-Rose-Warlord
Black-Rose-Warlord
Oct 23 2008, 06:19 PM
blood lust vamp!!

Add Reply

• Please note: Comments soEmo.co.uk considers to be totally unrelated spam will be removed.

Featured Users View More